010

Elena crouched down, looking at the tombstone as a few tears left her eyes. Katsuki, Hitoshi, Mic and Shota stood behind her as they watched her place a beautiful bouquet of Chrysanthemum red flowers on the grave.

"Yuko Uta
—— to ——
We'll meet again one day" it said underneath her name on the tombstone. Elena smiled with tears littering her eyes before she turned her head to look at the other tombstone.

"Nemuri Kayama
—— to ——
A loving mentor, friend, and hero." It stood underneath her name. Elena stood up and put another bouquet at her grave before standing up, backing up as she looked at the tombstones.

Katsuki went forward, putting down a bouquet of flowers at Yuko's grave, Hitoshi lit two beautiful candles at both the graves. Suddenly multiple tears filled Elena's eyes as she turned around, only to hug her father tightly. Shota looked down at her, his eyes glistening as he hugged his daughter tightly. "I wish they were here. I wish mom was here." Elena cried as Shota patted her head.

They were currently on the mountain, where Yuko, Shirakumo and Nemuri were buried. Since it was Elena's birthday the day before, they decided to visit her the next day. A few tears left Shota's eyes as Mic stood behind them, only to walk forward and get on his knees, looking at the graves. "Three of my best friends were taken away from me." Hizashi mumbled, looking at the tombstones.

His eyes landed on Shirakumo's.

"Oboro Shirakumo
—— to ——
A hero with a heart of a cloud." It said, only for Hizashi to bow his head low before he stood back up.

Katsuki and Hitoshi stood beside each other, looking at the scene. During the day, Elena went to see the public memorial for Yuko. To her surprise, hundreds of people were there. Since it was the 18th year of her absence, and due to the awful things that had happened since, people began thinking of the positive aspects that would occur if Yuko was still alive. They believed that her and All Might were one of the most authentic heroes out there.

Despite this, Izuku had driven Inko to the memorial early in the morning. He had only slept for a few hours before he had to wake up and drive Inko there.

Elena parted from the hug of her father, only to sniff as she looked at the tombstone. Katsuki wrapped an arm around her, kissing her head. "She'd be so proud of you, you know?" Katsuki whispered, only for Elena to smile up at him.

Shota couldn't help but look at them. 'That damn boy always knows what to say to her.' Shota thought, looking at the couple. In a way, they reminded him of Yuko's and his relationship. Yuko was always energetic, sometimes annoying but she was funny. Meanwhile Shota always knew the right things to say to her when she had a tough time, at the same time he always supported her through everything.

Hizashi came up to Shota, standing beside him as Hitoshi stood on the other side of Katsuki. "We should head back. It's a long drive, and it's best if we get home before dark." Hizashi said as Elena nodded along with the rest. Walking back to the car, Shota and Hizashi sat in the front seats while Elena, Hitoshi and Katsuki sat in the back. Elena in the middle while Katsuki and Hitoshi sat at her sides.

The car ride was quiet, only for an idea to pop up in Shota's head. "Anyone want McDonalds?" He asked, only for Elena to perk up. "I'm pretty hungry. If it's not too much!" Elena said, smiling brightly as Katsuki held her hand. "Alright." Shota said and drove into the drive through. "What do you want?" Shota asked them. "20 piece meal." Elena said as Katsuki shrugged. "A BigMac maybe. And a Coke with fries." Katsuki said as Elena leaned onto his shoulder. At the same time, Katsuki leaned his head against her head.

"Hitoshi?" Shota asked, looking in the rear view. "20 piece...and a milkshake.." He said uncertainly. Shota turned to Hizashi, only for him to light up. "BigMac Teriyaki Chicken Filet Burger and a 20 Piece.." Hizashi said, smiling innocently at Shota. He rolled his eyes before he turned to the ordering box.