069

Elena sat with Hitoshi by a table while Katsuki spoke with Izuku a few feet away, enjoying the party as he sipped on a drink.

"How do you feel?" He asked, looking at her. Elena shrugged. "I feel okay. I just hope Junichiro gets sentenced soon. My worries will be over then." Elena told him, smiling faintly.

"Hey, how about you and me have a day for ourselves soon? To talk out, maybe go to the gym, then head to a spa...something like that." Hitoshi told her, smiling. "That sounds great." Elena smiled.

Hitoshi also refrained from drinking so he could watch Denki and keep track of everything soberly around the dorms. "So, when are your finals?" He asked, making Elena groan.

"First is in four months, the next is in 8." She pouted as he squeezed her hand. "That sucks. But hey, why don't you head up and sleep? I'll keep track of everything here." Hitoshi told her, reassuring her. "Yeah, well I would. But I want to make sure Katsuki has fun. He needs to relax a little. So I'll stay till I notice Katsuki's restlessness." Elena chuckled.

"Sure thing."

And their conversation ended at that before Elena watched Kirishima drag Katsuki to a table where a row of shots stood. "Oh shit-" Elena laughed when she noticed Kirishima provoking him.

"I know for a fact you won't be able to down all of these!" Kiri tested and pointed at the 10 glasses of shots on the table. Katsuki irked before pushing him away. He raised one shot in hand.

"Everyone! Bakugo is gonna do it!" Denki yelled as Elena and Hitoshi got off their stools and walked over.

And then he was off, Katsuki had merely looked at Elena before he began downing each and every glass of unknown substance. Laughing, she watched him down the last one before making a grimace.

Everyone yelled in union and cheered.

"That's my best friend!" Eijiro yelled, lifting up his hand as everyone cheered.

Elena smiled, knowing he was smiling and laughing atleast.

_________

Katsuki sat with Elena on the couch, an arm draped over her shoulders. "God you're so fucking pretty. I just want to rip that fucking dress off." He whispered in her ear, his breath fawning over the side of her face.

"You smell like alcohol, love." Elena told him, not finding the smell pleasing. "Sorry about that, beautiful." He smiled and kissed her just by the tip of her ear.

Elena giggled at the ticklish feeling before Hitoshi joined them. "No smooching. Especially not when my boyfriend isn't here. Makes me feel lonely." Hitoshi smirked, only for Katsuki to lift a middle finger at him before giving Elena's temple a kiss and looking forth at the party.

"Go find you boyfriend then." Elena laughed at him. "I can't. Been looking everywhere." He yawned as Katsuki leaned his weight onto Elena's side. "He's there." Katsuki smirked, pointing at the ceiling where Denki was hanging with Hanta's tape. "Denki!" Hitoshi panicked, standing up as Elena laughed.

Hitoshi turned to Elena, looking at her with a pout. She rolled her eyes before lifting her hand lightly and undoing the tape around Denki before lowering him. "God damn." Hitoshi cursed and held Denki bridal style.

"Oi! Hanta!" Hitoshi yelled at him, only for him to approach. "Yea-" He began, only for his eyes to go dull as he went still. "Tape yourself to the wall." Hitoshi yawned, brainwashing him before he walked with Denki towards the elevators. "We're gonna sign in for the night. Goodnight, El." Hitoshi smiled as he walked away.

Elena waved, looking at Katsuki whom leaned on her. "Do you want to go, my love?" She asked, whispering in his ear. "No...I need to talk to Izuku real quick." He muttered, kissing her temple. "Oh, okay. Go talk to Izu and then we'll go." She smiled.