007

As days went by, Elena was finally given the permission of her release. She could walk properly without her legs aching, she felt better in conclusion. The doctors didn't find any certain changes in her body that could cause a negative effect to her body later on.

This led up to her release. Katsuki held a suitcase in one hand and a backpack on his back. Elena said she wanted to help, so she forced him to let her take one of the suitcases. "Awh shit." Katsuki cursed as they reached the parking lot.

"I forgot you had the bags and- shit." Katsuki said as Elena looked around. "Where's your car?" She asked, only for Katsuki to point at it. Elena looked at the vehicle, only to see a black, matte Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle with small orange details in front of her. "What the fuck?! You trying to give me a heart attack in the ass?!" Elena yelled, her face lightning up.

"You had me awake for two fucking weeks, and you didn't tell me once that you got a badass fucking Kawasaki?! You asshole!" Elena said, dropping the suitcase as she approached it. "Yeah well, to be fair I forgot to ask Aizawa to come with. We don't have anywhere to load the suitcases." Katsuki said, scratching the back of his neck. "I might just leave everything here so I can ride this baby. And while we're at it, I might ride y-" Elena began, only for a cough to be heard.

"I'll take the suitcases." A familiar voice said, making Elena turn around in fear upon seeing her father. "Hey...dad! I was just- admiring...this-....beauty.." Elena trailed off as Aizawa looked at her unamused.

"Sure...alright. Put the bags in the back." Shota said. Katsuki snorted as Shota opened up the trunk. Once putting the bags in the back, Shota spoke. "Elena, get in the passenger." He said, only for her to gasp. "Oh hell no! Never in hell I'm missing the opportunity to ride this! Please dad? I'm begging you! I promise I'll make you coffee once we get back!" Elena said, pouting as her pupils suddenly grew big.

Shota rolled his eyes. "Alright. But be careful, I don't want any damn accidents happening just when she got released." Shota said, glaring at Katsuki. "Yeah sure." Katsuki said, only to grab the extra helmet he kept in the seat. "Thank you dad!" Elena said happily, kissing his cheek before she skipped over to Katsuki. Katsuki kissed her forehead before he put the helmet onto her head.

"There we go." Katsuki said and patted the helmet before he got onto the bike, Elena getting on right after. "Hold on." Katsuki said as Elena wrapped her arms around his waist while he out put his helmet on.

Shota had already driven away. Katsuki turned the engine on before they drove away. He remained to keeping the speed to a safe one, since he had Elena on board. Driving out of the parking lot, Elena tightened her grip slightly as he drove. "You have no idea what the fuck you're up for when we get back home." Elena said as Katsuki slowly increased the speed. "Enlighten me." Katsuki said over the sound of the motorcycle.

"Nope." Elena said as they drove through Shizuoka. "Your choice." Katsuki said with a shrug as Elena enjoyed the wind hitting her skin. The adrenaline from the drive woke her up completely.

Upon entering the parking lot of U.A, Katsuki spotted Shota at his car, waiting. Katsuki helped Elena off the bike before he took the helmet off her. "God I want to do that again." Elena said as Katsuki held the helmets to his side. "You will." Katsuki said while they approached Shota. "Alright, let's head off." Shota said as a they grabbed their suitcases. Shota held the backpack as they walked towards the dorms.

"I missed this place." Elena said, smiling and looking at the beautiful path and the huge building of U.A. "We did do some remodeling. Just minor. But since the school was kind of destroyed after the war, we just rebuilt it to what it used to be. Luckily the dorms were unharmed." Shota explained as Elena listened to what he was saying while admiring the beautiful campus.