018

[MENTION OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT, RAPE LATER IN THE CHAPTER. I'LL WARN YOU INCASE YOU'RE SENSITIVE. LOVE YOU<3]

Elena sat on Katsuki's lap, her legs on either side of him as she hugged him. "Okay, so have you guys packed your shit? We're leaving in two weeks and we need to make sure tickets, transport, everything is in place before then." Mina said, eager as she circled the living room.

It was currently midnight and the group was in the living-room, discussing. "Yeah...dad has all the tickets right now. So he'll just give them to us when we board and shit." Elena mumbled into Katsuki's shoulder as he rubbed her hip.

"Great! Are you all done otherwise?" Mina asked, averting the question to the half asleep group. "Yes Mina...remind me again why we have to do these meetings at midnight?" Hitoshi asked, nuzzling his nose into Denki's neck.

"Because! I...uh....said so. Anywho, we're leaving in about two weeks, and summer break is literally 9 days away!" Mina told them. "Yeah, relax. Can we sleep now?" Elena asked, mumbling into Katsuki's shoulder.

"Yes! As a matter of fact you can. Now off to bed you go." Mina told them, smiling happily at Kirishima. Katsuki was quick to stand up as Elena wrapped her legs around his waist. "Goodnight." Katsuki told on behalf of the both of them. "Goodnight guys!" They said as Katsuki walked into the elevator.

Elena smirked. "I'm getting Deja Vu." She mumbled. "Yeah?" He asked. "Yeah after one of those meetings in the beginning, you know?" Elena asked as the elevator moved up. "Yeah, you're right." He said and kissed her temple.

"How come you're so tired?" Katsuki asked, a smile on his face as the elevator stopped. "I've been studying till two fucking A.M everyday for two weeks. Finally taking a break, means lots of sleep." Elena told him lowly. He snickered before carrying her out and towards her room.

"I'll leave you in your room. Nezu wants me to go back to my room, for once." Katsuki said, sighing. "No..I want you there." Elena told him, pouting as he unlocked her door.

"No can do. Besides, I got homework to do and you need sleep." Katsuki said, running his fingers through his hair as he walked in. "Fuck Nezu, please Katsuki sleep in here." Elena said, making Katsuki's eyes widen. "We can't be independent on each other all the time. We need to learn to sleep alone. Okay?" Katsuki asked as he put her down on the bed.

Elena pouted. "Yeah...alright. But if you get a nightmare, please call me, my love." Elena told him. His breath got caught in his throat. "I will." He told her, smiling gently before he gave her lips a peck, tucking her in.

"Goodnight, I love you." Elena said, immediately feeling cold upon not feeling his warm touch. "I love you more. Goodnight, beautiful." Katsuki said, smiling faintly at her before he left the room. He had a bad feeling about that night, but he didn't want them to be dependent on each other too much.

What if Elena or Katsuki was told to go on a mission, one that could result in weeks of absence from each other. He wanted them to be able to sleep without each other for some time.

Elena laid in bed, being quick to fall asleep after she turned the sound on her phone on, muting everything except for Katsuki's notification.

'My precious Katsu...'

______________

[WARNING!!]

Waking up, Katsuki looked around in his room. Upon realizing that the time was 4 A.M, he sighed. "How shitty." He mumbled and got up from the bed.

He eyed his door, upon seeing it emit a purple color from under it. As he opened it, he looked around, suddenly being in a purple room, full of mirrors. "What the hell?" Katsuki asked, looking around. He saw the reflection of himself in the mirrors.