040

Elena laid sprawled out over the bed. The blanket had fallen onto the floor sloppily as Katsuki's shirt that she wore had risen up above her abdomen, showcasing her black boxer underwear and her v-line.

Katsuki had got up a few hours ago, making breakfast for the two who were soundly asleep. Shota was sleeping peacefully on the window seat, the blanket he used to have also on the floor as he laid sprawled out. He wore a pair of black sweatpants and a black sweatshirt in which had risen up, also showcasing his v-line.

"Sheesh, for being a father and a teacher he remains built." Katsuki muttered as he brewed some coffee. He made sure to close the door in to his and Elena's room, just in case.

Leaning against the counter, Katsuki put his chin on his hand as he rested on it. Yawning, he looked over to the waffles he was making. "The author must really be out of ideas, considering all we eat is churros, waffles and pancakes.." He muttered, only for his eyes to widen as he stood up.

'Where the fuck did that come from!? What fucking author? Why did I say that?' He wondered before pinching his arm.

"Shit! She possessed me!"

__________

Elena yawned, walking out in her boxer underwear and the same t-shirt, reaching down mid thigh on her. "Good-morning..." She muttered, rubbing her eyes.

"Goodmorning, Beautiful. Come on, I made breakfast." Katsuki told her, making her perk up as she approached him. "What's for breakfast?" She asked, eyeing the food scattered out. "Whatever you like, I made all your top favorite meals." Katsuki told her as he watched her sit down.

"Awh." She smiled, looking back at Shota who laid sound asleep on the window seat. Suddenly pouting, she looked back at Katsuki whom eyed her.

"No I won't kill her. Perhaps hurt, but I won't kill." She said, smiling at him. "No, it's their business, don't do anything." Katsuki stated, putting forth the breakfast for her.

"But we won't let her near the house. If she does then perhaps pull a small prank on her." Katsuki whispered, leaning forward and putting his chin on his hand, looking at her.

A smirk appeared on her face, nodding repeatedly.

"Yupp!"

____________

Shota sat on the other side of the couch, tucked into two big blankets, meanwhile Elena and Katsuki laid tucked into two big blankets, holding each other as they watched the movie. Shota had woken up and eaten a little.

"This movie isn't scary." Elena said, yawning as she held Katsuki's hand under the blanket. "Nope." Both of them said, yawning. "That's it, I'm going for a swim." Elena said, standing up and going into the bedroom, only to appear in a bikini a few seconds later. Elena waltzed out the door to the porch, her hair up in a bun.

Katsuki rolled his eyes as they went back to watching the movie. Suddenly Katsuki stood up, walking into the bedroom and reappearing in swimming trunks. Putting his hands in his pockets, he walked out.

'Can't leave her to swim by herself.'  He thought before he turned back to Shota. "Will you be alright? It'll be quick." Katsuki told him with a bored expression.

"Yupp, I have to go in an hour anyway." Shota said, looking at him. Katsuki nodded before simply leaving, walking towards the beach where Elena was already swimming. "Katsu!" She yelled as a bright smile appeared on her lips.

"Don't do that." He muttered as he joined her in the water. "Do what?" She asked, being genuinely curious. "Smile at me like I'm the greatest person in the world." He told her, walking up to her and giving her a warm hug. Elena smiled. "But you are." She muttered, snuggling her face into his shoulder.