058

Elena laid on Katsuki's chest, smiling as he kissed her head every now and then to indicate that he was awake. Watching the movie, Katsuki rubbed her head.

"Why would he do that? Like maybe sneak attack before you yell out his name, stupid." Elena sighed,  face palming.

"Yeah, it really is." He noted, only for a knock to be heard. "I brought some food before we leave. We'll be seeing you guys tomorrow at around lunch." Mitsuki said as she opened the door and put the food on Katsuki's desk. "Okay, we'll probably just lay in bed all day and watch movies through." Elena added as Katsuki looked at the tv while playing with a strand of Elena's hair.

"Hey, mom? Can we invite a few people over," Katsuki asked, making Elena tense in a questionable manner. "Depends who it is." Mitsuki replied.

"Just Eijiro, Hitoshi, Jirou, Mina, Denki, Sero and Izuku. However we'll only stay here for an hour or two before we head somewhere." He explained, only for her to smile. "Yeah okay. Make sure there's food for everyone though." Mitsuki told them, smiling before she left the room.

"Yepp." Katsuki added as he rubbed Elena's head. "Hey wanna do something before the others arrive?" Katsuki asked, smiling brightly as he looked at her. Elena put up her head in wonder.

"Look for apartments." He said, making Elena spring up and run to get his computer. "I love looking at apartments for inspo!" Elena laughed, sitting down on his lap as she put up the computer.

Katsuki chuckled as looked put up the site. "Hm, should we keep staying in Musutafu, or Fukuoka?" Elena asked as he wrapped his arms around her. "Fukuoka." He told her as he gave her neck a small peck.

Elena typed away on the computer, looking up apartments with a maximum budget of 40 million yen, seeing as they would save up after building their agency. "Dad will probably help with a few costs as well, most likely. However I thought, if we get really really good, and really really rich...i want to buy my mom and dad a house at the beach someday. Maybe Okinawa? The same for Mitsuki and Masaru, right?" Elena asked, smiling kindly at Katsuki.

"Of course." Katsuki laughed as Elena typed away. "Something modern." He added, making her chuckle. "And a big beautiful balcony." She muttered as they checked it out.

Scrolling, they stumbled across a few ones, beautiful ones. But they didn't have the right stuff they wanted. They wanted one room for themselves and a room for guests. Two bathrooms. A public one and one in their bedroom. A walk in closet, etcetera etcetera.

But what they wanted most was a balcony. They were ones who loved to stargaze, sit, drink tea and look at the stars. "When are the others here?" Elena asked Katsuki as he rubbed small circles on her stomach. "An hour I think." He noted as he checked the time.

"Okay, should we-" She began, only to turn quiet as she went in to look at an apartment. Her lips fell open as she looked at the pictures of the apartment. It had two bedrooms, an open floor-plan for the living-room and kitchen. One toilet, but the bathroom itself was beautiful. It had a beautiful balcony on the 37th floor. "Katsuki-" She began, only for him to smile as he kissed her neck.

"That one would be perfect." He laughed, smiling as he held her close. Elena clicked out of the picture, only for a sigh to be heard as she leaned back against him. "150 million yen? What is this bullshit?" Elena pouted as he rubbed her stomach soothingly.

"Don't worry. Hey? We haven't even graduated yet. Let's just look for some pretty apartments for fun. Once it's time, we'll probably have a bigger budget now that we know how much an apartment like this approximately costs." He said, smiling at her. "I guess your right." She laughed. "How about we try using your quirk tomorrow?" Katsuki asked, trying to lighten her mood.