006

The next day, Elena sat alone in the hospital room eating ice cream as she watched a show. Katsuki had went to class, and Elena was now completely alone. "This shit is so boring." Elena mumbled, switching to another show. Whistling a tad, she heard a knock at the door. They had locked the door, only for Elena to get out, and nurses to get in.

Elena got up from the bed and walked over to the door with ice cream in hand. She looked out, only to see Present Mic standing there. "Hi Uncle Mic. What's-" Elena began, only for her to receive a hug at her legs. "Psychie!" A soft voice yelled. Elena smiled gleefully as she picked Eri up.

"Oh my god! Hi little Eri!" Elena said, picking her up and kissing her face. "You're awake! You're awake!" Eri said with a laugh as Mic watched the scene in happiness.

"I just came to drop her off, I figured you were bored. I'll leave now. Shota will pick her up tonight, if that's okay with you?" Mic asked, smiling at Elena. "That's perfect!" Elena said, smiling at him as she held Eri in her arms. "Alright! Bye-bye." Mic said, waving her off as Elena closed the door, carrying a giggling Eri into the room. "So, what do you wanna do today?" Elena asked, putting Eri on the bed. "Me and doggie always color in this book. I brought his pictures, and I got you one too!" Eri said with a smile as she got her backpack.

"Okay! Let's do that then!" Elena said, looking into her backpack as she brought out multiple crayons, coloring pencils and the three coloring books.

Katsuki had an All Might coloring block, Eri got an Aizawa one that Mic ordered for her online, custom made. While Elena got a Hawks block. "Wow! These match us all so perfectly!" Elena said, but whispered to Eri. "But personally I love Eraserhead the most. He's the best hero out there. Don't you think?" Elena asked, smirking. "Yes! Mr. Zawa takes care of me all the time! He's the best hero!" Eri said, smiling at Elena.

"I agree." Elena said, as Eri began getting out the crayons and turning to a page that was empty. "You know, Psychie. Doggie hasn't been very happy when you were sleepy. We talked to you when you were asleep, but you didn't answer us. Doggie cried a lot." Eri said, happily drawing in her coloring block.

"Is that so?" Elena asked as she colored in peace. "Yepp. But now that you're awake, doggie can be happy!" Eri said, making Elena chuckle before she grabbed the phone that Shota had left her this morning when picking up Katsuki. It was a new phone, but all contacts and so were left intact.

She clicked on Katsuki's name before taking a picture of Eri and her.

_________________________
My Love <3
_________________________

Beautiful🙄💕: 1 attachment sent*

Beautiful🙄💕: Look who came to visit! Isn't she cute? She's telling me all your little secrets.

My Love <3: Oh is she now? Maybe I'll let you know on another secret once I get back. But I'll be a little late, I need to grab a few things.

Beautiful🙄💕: *1 attachment sent*

Beautiful🙄💕:  *1 attachment sent*