029

Sitting in a booth, they looked around the club. Lights were flashing everywhere, people were dancing and loud music was blasting through the speakers.

Katsuki had insisted to sit rather protectively beside Elena. Kirishima made sure to do the same with Mina, while Denki and Hitoshi just minded their own business for the most part.

"Alright, cheers to Elena, and for her first trip to Okinawa!" Mina said, raising her shot glass. Everyone raised their glasses before they drank. Katsuki wrapped his arm around her shoulder and hugged her before kissing her head. "Elena! I wanna dance. Come on." Mina said, suddenly overly hype as she grabbed Elena's hand and dragged her to the dance floor.

Katsuki and Kirishima had their eyes on them the entire way.

Kirishima was wearing his hair down, as Mina preferred it, a simple red button up and a pair of black jeans. Katsuki and Kirishima began talking meanwhile Denki and Hitoshi sat dangerously close.

However as Katsuki and Kirishima spoke, their eyes were locked on Mina and Elena, making sure they were alright. "You'll share rooms after the summer?" Kirishima asked, quirking an eyebrow. "Yeah, we'll get that side where Aizawa lives in. He'll move into the teachers dormitory close by." Katsuki told him, turning his head to look at him, however upon doing so, he caught sight of Hitoshi and Denki full on making out.

"You two have no shame." Kat commented, laughing. Hitoshi held Denki on his lap, smirking at Katsuki. "Not really."

Katsuki scoffed and looked back to where Mina and Elena were, only to see them dancing against each other. Mina's hands were on Elena's hips as they swayed to the music. However as they did, their eyes were locked on their boyfriends.

"Don't destroy my best friend tonight, man." Hitoshi said, taking note off the look Katsuki was giving Elena. "Pfft, sure." Katsuki said, grabbing his drink on the table before taking a sip, not taking his eyes off Elena whom at this point was purposely teasing him as she moved her hands on her body.

"So you think he'll fall for it?" Mina asked her, her eyes still on Kirishima. Elena's eyes were closed as she spoke. "Definitely. You should have seen him when I just mention Izuku. Looks like he wants nothing more than to rip his head off." Elena laughed.

Elena reacted when Mina's body disappeared from hers. Opening her eyes, she was startled when another body had pushed against her. "Such a naughty fucking girl, aren't ya?" Katsuki asked in her ear, his hands squeezing her hips as he kissed her right underneath her earlobe.

Elena pushed away from him, only to grab his hand and spin. "Wouldn't you like to know?" Elena asked, smirking when she walked back to the booth, where Hitoshi and Denki sat, still making out.

"Oi, stop sucking faces." Elena laughed when arriving at the table. Katsuki had a small frown on his face as he arrived. "What got caught up in your ass?" Hitoshi asked, laughing at Katsuki's sour face.

"Oh shut up, insomniac." Katsuki slightly chuckled when sitting down at the table beside Elena.

"He's just sour cause he didn't get to-" Elena began, only to be hushed by Mina who arrived, Kirishima right behind her. "Guys, let's do some shots!" She said, sitting down in Kiri's lap.

"Alrighty!"

______________

Elena and Mina leaned against the bar, talking. Katsuki and Kirishima sat by their booth, talking as they kept watch of the girls. Hitoshi and Denki were talking and drinking.

They had ordered two vodkas with a random taste, simply because the bartender had recommended that for them. "Okay so-" Elena began, only to be interrupted when the bartender had brought up four drinks for them.