057

Elena sat anxiously, fiddling with her hands as Katsuki sat beside her. Their eyes on the tv as the news were on.

"The person that we brought to this emergency press conference, is one who has been deceased for over 18 years. She was revived by a man I believe most of you know about, Junichiro Yuuji." Shota said, standing in front of his seat, his hair up in a half bun as he stood proudly in front of the news reporters.

As the curtain was lightly drawn, Yuko came out. The flashing lights that once was going, seemed to have abruptly stopped. Gasps were heard as Yuko walked to stand beside Shota.

Elena knew she tried her best to seem unwounded. "My name, is Yuko Uta. Some might know me as a former number 2 hero, Saiko." Yuko said, her eyes scanning the people. "I was revived using a reverse drug that All for One had used a year back. It was found by Junichiro Yuuji and used on me to cause suffering to my only daughter, Elena Aizawa." Yuko explained, looking around.

And as if the crowd was snapped back to reality, camera flashes was suddenly visible all over. Yuko nodded at one of the news reporters in the crowd that wanted to ask a question. "Are you confirming that you are the woman that has been seen with Elena Aizawa?" They asked, making Yuko nod.

"My daughter was very wounded when we were in captivity. I would even call it torture. So she's resting at a hospital right now to regain her full strength. I've unfortunately missed 18 years of Elena's life, which led me to realize that I need to spend as much time with her as possible." Yuko explained, smiling proudly as she spoke about Elena.

As everyone began yelling, Yuko pointed at another one. "Reversing you back to your original state before your death, will that mean that within time, you'll die again?" A reporter asked, obviously coming up with a question right off the bat.

"No, the drug was not designed to do so. Seeing as I seemed to have returned to my immediate state I was in back at the facility. And seeing as I'm feeling exceptional right now, I doubt any of that will happen." Yuko explained as Elena sighed.

"God the press makes me anxious. But mom is handling it like a champ." Elena sighed. "This question is for Eraserhead!" A reporter said, making Elena jump. "Oh shit-"

"How did you react upon finding Saiko? Seeing as she was your past lover, and is the mother to your child." They asked, making Shota chuckle. "That question is all too personal, if I may add. But I would say that I was shocked. I was happy, sad, and shocked. Seeing the woman that I had been grieving over for 18 years suddenly in my arms, was almost like a dream to me." Shota said, smiling a little bit.

"One last question." Yuko said, hearing someone say it in her ear piece.

People began yelling, but Yuko saw one who looked like they had a real question. One that would answer everyone's question.

"You there." Yuko smiled, pointing at the woman.

"Uhm...Will you be back in action soon, as the Hero Saiko?" They asked, making Yuko smile proudly as she put the small microphone to her lips before uttering one simple word.

"Yes."

_____________

Elena sweat dropped as Yuko entered her hospital room. "I swear to god the press is killing me." Yuko sighed, approaching Elena by the bed. "Everyone in Japan are talking about your return." Katsuki laughed as Shota sat down beside him.

"I want food." Elena said, looking at Yuko with pouty lips. "I'll ask Hizashi to grab some food on the way here." Yuko said, smiling as she picked up her phone that Shota had gotten her before dialing Hizashi's number. "Zashi? Can you get us some food?" Yuko asked into the phone.