038

Eating her churros, Elena and Katsuki walked around once more.

Katsuki spoke to Eri as they walked around. "Is that Nemo?!" She squealed into the phone. Elena approached the tank, smiling as she pointed at the little fish. "It is." She told her, munching on her churro.

"Where's Izuku?" Katsuki asked, only for Eri to turn the camera a little, showing Izuku sound asleep on the couch. "Hah! Finally took a break." Katsuki said as he took at least ten pictures of him.

Elena perked up. "Send those to me." She said, smirking evilly.

___________

"Simple, we want you to be in charge of the graduation party." They said, as Kendo, Iida, Hitoshi, Hatsume and other class representatives for the third years stood before her.

"Me?!" Elena asked, shocked at the statement. "Why me?" She repeated.

"Because you have ideas that are worth mentioning as well as being creative. You're outgoing and literally everybody loves you." Kendo said, only for Elena to blush. "I thought everyone hated me." She said, blushing immensely. "Who would hate you? First off, you're apart of the top students here, and you're good at leading people to victory." Iida said, smiling calmly at her.

"Of course, people from all courses and classes will be of help! I'll even use my babies to help you around!" Hatsume said with a bright smile as her vibrant eyes stared into her own:

"I-...alright...but Katsuki is my second in charge." Elena stated, pouting as she looked away. "So much for a 14 year best friendship." Hitoshi commented, seeming offended.

"Oh shut up. Besides, you will help me." She told him, smiling brightly. The representative for Class J suddenly spoke up. "To be fair there were people who voted against you." He said, glaring at her. Elena chuckled, looking at him.

"Cool. Didn't expect any less. There's always people that are against the hero course students. More exact, me." She said, her white canines showing vividly.

"Tch."

Elena decided to move on with the conversation. "Very well, I'll be in charge of the graduation party." She said, bowing low. "Great!" Hatsume almost squealed. "You're free to choose whomever you like to help with the party. Just ask away." Kendo told her.

"Alright!"

____________

She was planning to get as many pictures as possible from the years prior, so that she could put them up on the walls of the building they would be in. She had asked for help from people in all classes.

The representatives would be trying to take in as many pictures as possible from everyone. "I'll make sure to send it to you." He added as he zoomed in on the fishes for Eri. "They're pretty right?" He asked, smiling as Elena munched on a churro. "Yeah! But Psychie is prettier!" She said, shaking the phone in the air.

"Eri! It's time to eat, come here." Inko's voice was heard on the other side, making Katsuki and Elena chuckle. "Awh...can Psychie and Doggie join dinner?" Eri asked cutely. "Nope, no phones by the table. Come on now." Inko said, making Eri nod in defeat.

"Byebye Psychie! Byebye Doggie! I will snatch Mr. Deku's phone later and call you back!" She whispered the last thing in mischief. "Sure. Go eat now. Byebye Eri!" Elena said, waving at the camera.

Eri hung up, only for Katsuki to put his phone back down, looking at Elena. "Should we go back to the others and head back home?" She asked, making Katsuki nod. "Can you call Mina?" She asked, stuffing the last churro in her mouth.