021

As they walked the streets of the city, Elena looked around, keeping her aura recognition on as usual.

Pausing, Elena looked up, only to see feathers of red appear in the sky. Elena smiled brightly when she was picked up by the feathers and lifted into the sky. Katsuki rolled his eyes as he watched her.

Once Elena got onto a rooftop, she was engulfed into a hug. "Chickadee! I heard from Tokoyami that you were awake! I came to visit you multiple times when you were asleep." Hawks told her as he lifted her into the air.

"Hawks!" Elena said with a smile. "Oi! Hands of my girlfriend!" Katsuki yelled from down the street. Elena teleported down onto the street beside Katsuki, only for Hawks to appear with them.

"Sorry. I just wanted to say hi to Elena-Chan. You guys out on patrol?" Hawks asked, putting his yellow shades onto his head. "Yupp. Want to join us?" Burnin asked gleefully.

"No can do. I have some stuff to attend south of town. I just saw you guys and thought I'd say hi." He said, flashing them a smile. "Great. You did, now shoo." Katsuki told him, sending a cocky smirk his way before wrapping an arm around Elena's shoulder.

"I'm not an ani- okay fair point. I'll take my leave. Have a fun patrol." Hawks said, ruffling Elena's hair. "Peace of Symbol- I mean- Of Peace Symbol- I mean- Bye Symbol of Peace." Hawks said, sweat-dropping before he took off into the air.

Elena laughed as they continued walking. "Well-" Elena began, only for the ground to rumble as they looked up. Katsuki, Elena and Izuku were already in the air, darting towards the scene.

Smirking, Elena felt the breeze of the wind on her skin. "Izu, feel anything?" Elena asked, eyeing Izuku who was floating towards the scene beside her. "There." He said, pointing towards the building where dust was collecting.

As the dust settled, a huge hole in the wall of the building was visible. Elena quickly teleported into the building, Izuku and Katsuki landing beside her.

On the scene, stood three villains, all of whom had mutation quirks. Smirking, Elena teleported in front of the one holding the bag of what she assumed was money. Her eyes glowed red as her face overshadowed, sending a punch at his face, the man stumbled back, dropping the bag as it landed right in Elena's hands.

She slung it over her shoulder, putting a hand on her hips. "God that felt amazing." Elena mumbled to herself as she watched the man struggle on the ground. Izuku and Kat looked at each other before they bolted towards the two other men. Elena watched Katsuki spin in the air using his explosions, only to kick the man to the ground. Izuku restrained the last man by using Black Whip.

"Just me or was this too easy?" Elena asked, swinging the bag off her shoulder as she looked into it. Her eyes widened upon seeing a device, counting down. "Holy shit!" Elena yelled before the device exploded, sending out a shockwave as Elena was sent back out of the building. It wasn't an explosion perhaps, one that was lethal, but it sent out a concentrated shockwave.

Izuku reacted and quickly dashed out while Katsuki stared at the scene in disbelief before he dashed out. Izuku landed on the ground, right before Elena as he caught her. Izuku panicked when his hand had caught her in a certain way, landing on her ass.

Elena yelped and was quick to teleport out of his arms and onto the ground as a blush littered her cheeks. Katsuki landed beside them and saw Izuku's stuttering.

"I-I didn't mean to touch your ass Elena-Chan! Not saying that it's a bad ass- I mean it's a good ass but-" Izuku stuttered, rambling. Elena's soul left her body as she heard his stuttering.

"You damn nerd!" Katsuki yelled, only for Elena to shake awake as she heard his yell. "Nono, Katsuki. We don't kill Izuku!" Elena said, her face still flushed as she pushed him away. Elena looked up, only to see Burnin on the spot, holding the villains up with her quirk.