053

"We have the location! They're here in Sapporo in an underground facility." Katsuki announced, looking around the room. Everyone were in hero suit, waiting.

"We will hit them at night. We need a few more valuable heroes to arrive to Sapporo before we strike. But we have their location, and we have the names of everyone who works there. But our main priority is to find Elena Aizawa, and arrest Junichiro Yuuji. But remember that if Junichiro Yuuji puts up a fight, you're allowed to fight back." Katsuki said, putting his hands on the table.

"We have come to believe that Junichiro holds many in captivity. So if any other captives are found, immediately result to saving them." Shota explained, looking at everyone seriously.

"Alright so.." Shota began, showing a hologram of the groups that will be taking place in the raid.

"So, Group one will be consisting of Dynamight, Deku, Erasurehead, Phantom Thief, Mirko, and Hawks. We'll need Monoma-kun to help out and copy Erasurehead's quirk when encountering Junichiro.

Since we'll need it to be as effective as possible, it's the most safe. But Group one will be the main focus in capturing Junichiro and retrieving Elena Aizawa. Considering Dynamight's and Erasurehead's close relation to Elena, it's important that she's as comfortable as possible when being saved." The head of the Sapporo heroes explained, looking at the heroes.

Katsuki sat and thought, feeling his heart beat in worry.

'Things are going way too easy. Aren't they?'

____________

His facility was believed to be located underneath the central area of Sapporo. Katsuki walked casually with Izuku, caps on and sunglasses on. They made sure to keep their hairs undercover as they wore casual hoodies.

The facility were right underneath a big business. It was hours well before they would strike, so Izuku and Katsuki decided to scout the area. They didn't see anything too out of the ordinary. Except that the people there in general seemed shady.

"I just want to run inside and save her, Izuku. I can't take it anymore. And it's been well past 4 or 5 weeks since she was taken." Katsuki said, his eyes not leaving the building. "I know, but we'll get her back tonight. And every hero will be giving their all in this." He reassured him.

Katsuki groaned and looked at him. "Everyone always tries to reassure me that shit will be okay. But you know, maybe it won't? Shit have been a little too easy since that chick woke up. I don't even know if she's fucking alive." He choked out before looking away as they made their way back to the agency.

"Of course it's a good thing to think like that, expect the worse for all I care. But it's not good for your own health. Thinking the worst constantly will take a toll on you." Izuku explained, patting Katsuki's back.

"Oh shut up, shitty nerd." He muttered, looking away. "You know, it's weird to see you nice all the time. So I get real damn relieved when you call me shitty nerd or damn Deku." Izuku laughed, making Katsuki chuckle.

"The fact that you bullied me our whole childhood, but when Elena came into your life and changed your way of seeing things, you changed completely." Izuku said, making him scoff.

"I'm the same fucking Katsuki Bakugo. I'm just fucking considerate, and I love my girlfriend more than life itself. So taking care of her and making her happy is a daily routine of mine nowadays." He explained, sulking.

"Sure sure, same fricking Katsuki Bakugo." Izuku laughed, patting his shoulder as they walked down the path to the agency.

"You're the same. Can't even curse properly."