044

Elena laid on a sun chair at the porch, getting a tan in her new bikini that she and Mina bought. She was wearing a red bikini with the strap going over her belly in a criss cross shape before reconnecting at the back in a small tie.

Katsuki, Hitoshi, Kiri and Denki were making steak on the grill, along with other types of food. Mina laid on a sun chair a few feet away, her sun hat on and a bikini coat.

"So..14 days left." Kirishima told them, making Elena yell out. "Shut up! Don't mention it!" She panicked, glaring at him.

"Woah- alright..." Kiri pouted, turning back to the grill. Elena sighed, not wanting to be reminded. "I think the whole class should head on a trip after graduation...for two weeks as a celebration." Elena suggested, making Mina nod.

"For sure, it would be so fun. But..Minus Mineta." She said, making everyone laugh.

Elena looked around, smiling proudly as she watched everyone laugh. If anybody told her that she'd be in Okinawa with her actual non abusive father and the people she could call a family three years ago...she'd probably laugh in their face. Never in her life did Elena think that she would get this far. Not to mention that she got together with Katsuki...was also a sort of a miracle.

But today, she's the happiest she could be. Just being with Katsuki makes her feel infinite.

_________

"Holy shit! Who made this steak?" Elena asked, groaning at the taste. "I did." Kiri said, making Elena smile brightly. "It was delicious! Oh my god it's perfectly seasoned and grilled! Holy shit Kiri!" Elena praised, smiling as she ate it.

"I'm glad..Heh." Kiri said shyly, blushing at the praise, rubbing his neck.

"This reminds me of the time we went to the beach and had a barbecue with the class. It was a great day." Mina said, making Denki perk up. "Yeah it was the time when I found out that Elena and Bakugo were together, which was just...bizarre." Denki said, making everyone laugh.

Hitoshi hissed at the memory of Denki calling Elena a 'Jackpot with a nice body and a perfect quirk'. "That was fun. Though it wasn't even surprising." Elena said, leaning against Katsuki slightly. "It was, you two kind of yelled at each other on a daily basis. And Bakugo hated everybody. Though of course, there were some signs..." Denki noted, eating some chicken.

"I guess you're kind of right there..." Elena told him, taking a sip of some ice tea.

"But, look where we all are now. Am I right?" Elena asked, smiling brightly as she looked around the table.

"I miss Jirou though." Elena commented, making Mina pout as she yelled out. "The goddess! We need to meet up with her after vacation!" Mina pouted, making Elena nod repeatedly.

"Definitely!"

_____________

Elena sat by Mina at the beach while all the guys were in the water. However Elena did not keep her eyes off Katsuki. They were playing volleyball in the water, and Elena was enjoying watching to say the least.

"Holy shit you're in love." Mina said, laughing. "No shit. I swear to god if I don't marry that man I'm going to die unhappy." Elena said, watching as he jumped before smashing the ball into the water.

Elena could hear him yell, "I smashed that bitch into pieces!", making her laugh. "So, tell me. How many times have you fucked this vacation?" Mina asked, making Elena cough.

"Mind your own business. You wouldn't like it if I asked how many times you and Kiri fucked, would you?"

"18."