009

[mature content ahead, for the sake of my self-esteem, please be nice💀]

Waking up, Elena's head pounded. Her eyes felt groggy, however upon feeling her stomach twist, she instantly grabbed Katsuki's arm around her and tossed it off her before getting up from the bed. Running to the bathroom, she leaned over the toilet, only to throw up.

Upon throwing up, she felt her stomach tighten as a sickening feeling erupted in her body. A warm hand was placed on her back, rubbing it as her hair was held back. "I'll take care of you today." Katsuki uttered, rubbing her back soothingly. His voice was raspy and he spoke in a deep tone. His eyes held slight concern for the girl in front of him. He know he shouldn't have let her drink that much, but he knew she had a great time, and that was enough for him considering he had already said he'd help her throughout the day.

His head ached, it did. But he didn't feel particularly sick. He often had headaches eitherway, so it didn't change anything anyway. He went up and grabbed a paper towel before he gave it to her once she had stopped. "Wash your face, brush your teeth. I'll prepare a bath for us." Katsuki said, who leaned over the bathtub to turn the water on. That's when Elena realized that he was only in a pair of black boxers. "Mhm." Elena hummed in response, getting up from the floor as she flushed the toilet.

Elena washed her face off in the sink before grabbing a towel and drying it off. Brushing her teeth, Katsuki stood behind her and hugged her, his hands wrapping around her waist in a comforting manner. He let go when Elena had to spit in the sink.

"When did I get here though?" Elena asked, making Katsuki chuckle. "You fell asleep on my lap this morning, in the car. So I carried us to the room. I got you undressed, washed off your makeup and passed out." Katsuki said, only for Elena to make a sound of acknowledgement, remembering the night vividly, and how she fell asleep in the car in the morning. "Alright, strip." Katsuki said, seeing as Elena was only in a bra and her underwear.

Blushing, she looked at him. Katsuki rolled his eyes and turned away. "Not like I haven't seen it all already." Katsuki chuckled, making Elena pout before she got completely undressed. Elena got in the bath, the bubbles engulfing her in a soothing way as the warm water slowly loosened up her muscles. Katsuki got undressed before getting in behind her. He hugged her from behind, putting his chin on her shoulder while Elena relaxed against him. "I officially claim this as the best bath of all time." Elena muttered in a relaxed manner.

Katsuki's lips met with her shoulder in a loving, yet gentle way. The way his lips met with her delicate skin sent shivers up her spine. "God, thank you for yesterday. I had really fun." Elena said, smiling as she sent out a sigh of relief. "I'm glad you did." Katsuki told her, muffled against her skin. His raspy voice almost made Elena groan at the sound of it. "Seeing you in fancy clothes was the best of it all though." Elena told him, tilting her neck to the side as she allowed Katsuki full access to her neck.

"Hitoshi helped me a little. That dress you wore though...I swear to god I went insane because of it." Katsuki uttered, vividly remembering the red dress that adorned her skin perfectly. The dress sat perfectly on her skin, showing off the muscles that were littered over her body. Accompanying the dress, it had thin straps with a slit on her right thigh.

Elena looked at him from the side, only for her eyes to land on his lips and back up at his eyes.

Katsuki's hand traveled up her chest, his fingers delicately touching her skin, only to grab her throat softly and pull her lips onto his. Elena almost moaned at the feeling of his lips on her own. Elena shifted around, his hands on her hips as he helped her shift positions. She sat on his lap as her knees rested at both sides of him. Katsuki groaned as Elena began kissing his neck, her soft lips sending shivers throughout his whole body.