024

Elena and Katsuki laid in Elena's room, cuddling peacefully. "Do you have everything packed?" Katsuki asked her, his voice soothing her.

"I'm pretty sure I do. Brush, Toothbrush, Toothpaste and hygiene products are to be packed the morning of the trip because I need to use them." Elena told him, her bare skin on his as he breathed in a steady pace.

They would leave for Okinawa in two days. Kirishima, Mina, Hitoshi and Denki are still staying at the dorms because they would need to meet up anyway.

The school was closed, but those with privileges were allowed to stay at the dorms for the first two weeks of summer break, since the teachers still stayed the first week of summer break to plan the next term.

"Can you believe that we're halfway through our third year after summer?" Elena asked, making Katsuki chuckle. "No. After summer we have shit ton to do. Since you'll be studying for exams and the final things, I'll be the one to plan out the agency of ours. Your dad and All Might said that they would help me." Katsuki said, yawning.

"Well that's gre-" Elena began, only for them to abruptly stop when they began hearing the bed creaking continuously in the other room beside theirs. "Oh my god, Mina." Elena mumbled, hiding her face in Katsuki's chest.

"Who wakes up and decides to fuck at three in the fucking morning?" Katsuki asked in disbelief as he sat up, Elena in his arms. "Are the walls this thin? Oh my god, Mina has definitely heard us." Elena thought, panicking as she melted in Katsuki's arms.

Katsuki looked down at her limp body in his arms. He chuckled before he got up, her still in his arms.

Elena was wearing one of Katsuki's shirts and her own pajama shorts. The shirt went down mid thigh on her, making the pajama shorts invisible. Katsuki wore a pair of sweatpants, leaving his upper body bare.

Elena made sure to bring the blanket from her bed, wrapping it around Katsuki's shoulders as he carried her out of the room. Once they got out, the sound of heavy breathing from the other room was heard.

Katsuki speed walked with Elena and the blanket in arms, towards the elevator. Upon finally entering the elevator, they sighed in relief. "That, was uncomfortable." Elena stated, only for Katsuki to look at her.

Upon staring at each other for a few seconds, they began bursting out laughing. "We're not one to judge them!" Katsuki laughed, Elena doing the same.

"We're shit friends." Elena laughed. Katsuki was still carrying her, her legs wrapped around his waist as he held her to his body. "Yupp." Katsuki said, chuckling as they reached the first floor.

Carrying Elena to the couch, they laid down, Elena on his chest as he covered them with the blanket. Elena smiled as Katsuki wrapped his arms around her. "I'm traumatized." Elena told him, making Katsuki smirk and look down at her. "Because of Kirishima and Mina, or because of your literal traumatic past?" He asked.

"Both."

_______________

Sitting by the kitchen island, Elena ate a baguette sandwich that Katsuki had decided to make for her.

Later that day, Eri, Kota and Shota would come to the dorms to hang out with them before leaving for Okinawa. Eri was desperate, nevertheless she wasn't allowed to go to Okinawa. Due to Aizawa being incapable to take care of her because of the mission, she simply wasn't able to.

The teenagers did consider taking care of her. But after a lot of thinking, it wouldn't be good due to the things they had planned for the trip.

Elena was just about to speak, however before they could, the elevator made a sound and out came the four other teenagers.