023

As nightfall came, Eri began getting tired. "We should head back." Shota said, making Elena and Katsuki pout. "Hey, how about you and Eri head back, while me and Katsuki ride some more rides. We can call a cab, or I'll fly us back to the hotel later?" Elena suggested as Eri laid tired on Shota's shoulder.

"Okay. But be back by at most 10 PM." Shota told them, glaring at Katsuki. Handing Elena the backpack, he only took some of his and Eri's things before he gave it to Elena.

"We promise!" Elena told him, kissing his cheek. Shota nodded and kissed her head. Elena planted a kiss on Eri's head, Katsuki doing the same before the two left.

Once they were out of sight, Elena turned to Katsuki. "Okay! What do you want to do?" Elena asked, making Katsuki smirk. "There's a lot I want to do." Katsuki told her, his lips curling up knowingly. "Not like that you idiot. Come on!" Elena said, grabbing his hand and leading him somewhere.

"A water ride?" Katsuki asked, wincing. "Yupp. I'm not taking no for an answer." Elena told him, sticking her tongue out playfully before showing the paper bracelet to the worker. Katsuki took off his hoodie, stuffing it into the backpack and putting it into a locker they were given.

As they entered the log, that would be the "cart" for the ride, Katsuki sat down right behind Elena.

Wrapping his arms around her, Elena smiled and leaned against him. "Don't get wet." Katsuki whispered against her ear. Elena smacked his arm and smiled as the log began moving on the water.

As the ride began moving upwards, Elena put her hands on Katsuki's thighs as he held her around her shoulders. "You know, this day has been amazing with you." Katsuki told her, watching the log move.

"Yeah, watching you and Eri sleep was the best of the day. She was literally drooling on you and you just slept through it." Elena laughed, remembering the sight. "Oh shut up. I was tired, so was she." Katsuki said, flicking her forehead.

Elena laughed, leaning further into his touch as she got a sight of the park lit up in the night. "The best part was at the hotel though...getting to feel you in my arms.." Katsuki confessed, whispering against her ear as he spoke.

As the log got into water again, it swiftly went through a slide before moving straight again. "Silly Katsu. You have every chance to touch me, but you don't. Why?" Elena asked him, making Katsuki chuckle. "You'll find out." Katsuki said, making Elena pout.

"Well-" Elena began, only to realize that the ride went higher. "Why the fuck does it get higher and higher?! It's a water ride!" Elena said in slight panic, her eyes widening. "You haven't been on this one before?" Katsuki asked, making Elena shake her head.

"I've never been in Tokyo before unless it's for work. Well, I was in the hospital here. But other than that I haven't." Elena said, watching the ride only move in straight line.

"Woah. Well guess what? You're obligated to travel the world with me now." Katsuki told her, smirking as he kept her distracted from the incoming drop.

"I'd be happy to." Elena told him, only for her eyes to go back to the ride. Her eyes widened upon seeing an incoming drop. "Oh my-!" Elena yelled, only for Katsuki's grip on her to tighten as they rode down to the bottom, however as they did the water pressured the log, only for a huge splash of water to erupt and splash them.

Luckily Katsuki had shielded a good part of Elena, however he was now soaked in water. "Oh my god-" Elena said, wiping her face from the water.

"Fun, was it?" Katsuki asked, laughing at her now freezing state. Katsuki was quick to warm up his body as he began warming her up. "My Baymax 2.0" Elena mumbled in relief at his warmth.