062

Shota woke up, looking around his room, yawning before he got up. "Rose?" He asked, rubbing his eyes before getting off the bed. Shota put on a pair of sweatpants and left his upper body bare before he walked out of the bedroom and into the living area. Upon doing so, he found Yuko standing in the kitchen, making bacon and eggs, as well as some waffles.

A smile immediately appeared on his face as he approached her from behind. As he wrapped his arms around her, Yuko smiled. "Good-morning, Sho." She said as Shota kissed her head.

"Good morning, my rose." He greeted as she turned around to look at him. "Elena and Katsuki are still asleep, I'm just making us some breakfast." She said before kissing his lips. "Sounds great." He said, a big smile on his lips.

"So, we're driving the kids to Bakugo's house...and tomorrow we're heading to the mall...sounds good." Yuko recapped as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He nodded, kissing her forehead.

"I received information though, from the lawyer that the trial is in two weeks." Shorts explained, only for the door to Elena's room to open as she walked out, carefully closing the door behind her.

Elena rubbed her eyes, looking at her parents. "Really?" She asked, a smile on her face as she approached them.

Yuko smiled and nodded, approaching her and giving her a hug. "Yepp." She kissed her forehead. "Finally. It's about time." She laughed as Shota came up to them and hugged.

"Now, I'm gonna make a real good breakfast!"

____________

Elena sat in the back, Katsuki beside her as they rode in Yuko's ferrari. "This car is by far the coolest shit ever." Katsuki praised as Shota drove through town. Yuko laughed.

"Cost me a good 20 million yen 19 years ago." She said, making Elena smile brightly. "That's awesome, a woman getting a literal Ferrari at the mere age of 19." She bragged, looking at Katsuki whom was simply fascinated.

Shota smirked, his hand on Yuko's thigh as he drove. "We're here." He said and parked up outside their house. Katsuki smiled slightly as his parents stood ready outside the house.

Elena smiled and exited the car, Katsuki behind her as they walked up. Mitsuki went over and gave Elena a tight hug. "Hi Sweetie! How are you feeling?" Mitsuki asked, putting her hands on Elena's shoulders.

"Mom, you guys met yesterday." Katsuki laughed before giving her a hug. "Yes but I still want to know how my daughter-in-law is feeling, no?" Mitsuki laughed, only for Elena to cough as Shota and Yuko came up behind them.

"Beautiful car you all came in. Is that yours Yuko-San?" Masaru asked, smiling at her kindly. "Yepp! Though I'll need to renew my drivers license...but it's cool. I'll get it working in no time!" She told him, giving him a small smile.

"Well...we'll head home now. Take care of yourselves." Yuko said as Shota came up to Elena and gave her a hug.

"Hey Mom, we're heading to the mall tomorrow, remember? We'll have to call a driver for us since none of us got a license except for Katsuki. But we can't ride his bike so.." Elena told her as she gave Shota a hug.

"Sounds great. Text me the details, I love you sweetie." She said as her and Shota began walking to the car. "Bye! Love you." She waved as Katsuki came up to her and grabbed her hand before they walked into the house.

"So, kids. Are you prepared for school in a week?" Mitsuki asked as they entered the house. Elena nodded.

"I miss my friends. Thought getting back to the studies sounds shitty. But I'll manage, somehow." She told them.