035

[mature content]

Katsuki washed her back, hearing her sniffles in the shower as the water fell over them. "Katsu?"

"Yes, beautiful?"

"I-...I'm sorry for ruining this trip." She mumbled, only for him to stay quiet for a few seconds, but before she knew it, he was laughing. "Are you kidding me? This trip has been amazing so far. Sure, some things happened, but it doesn't bring down everything. It's been...3 days since we got here and I've had a really great time." He said honestly, only to reach over her, hugging her from behind in a loving way.

"But-..." She began, only to be hushed by Katsuki turning her around and pressing her up against the wall. "You're the highlight of this trip, alright?" He stated, his hands holding onto her hips as her face grew red. She stayed quiet, looking into his ruby eyes.

"Say it."

"Huh?"

"Say that you're the highlight of this trip." He told her, smiling. "I-..."

Her heart was beating in her ears, her face red as she looked at him. He looked beautiful, mesmerizing even. "I-...I'm the highlight of this trip." She said hesitatingly.

Katsuki had come to notice a few new things about her. She did have self-confidence in her body, actions and such now, since he made sure she'd recognize it everyday...but her self-esteem was still low. She often saw herself as a bother and he took notice of that.

Despite having a good self-confidence she often thought she didn't do enough, that she was bothersome, annoying, or sometimes even too much. But Katsuki knew for a fact that she was never bothersome, annoying nor too much. He loved having her around, and by doing so she could lit up a whole room with her aura.

He also knows that it is the aftermath of growing up in the Yuuji household. Which is why he's trying his best to counter these thoughts she has. "And don't you think anything else." He said, smiling before he kissed her.

A sweet smile appeared on her face, however before she knew it he had lifted her into his arms, pressing her against the wall as her legs were wrapped around his waist.

"Well aren't you a little happy?" She asked, looking at him. "A little?" He implied , only smirking knowingly as Elena's face turned into shock. "The others are literally just outside the house!" She almost squealed when she felt his length against her entrance. "So? We just have to be a little more quiet. Besides, I locked the bedroom door and the door to the porch." Katsuki smirked, only for her eyes to widen.

Kissing her neck gently, her hands tangled up with his damp spiky locks. "Katsuki.." She breathed out, making him hum in response, looking up at her. Her head was tilted back as her wet hair fell over her shoulders. Her eyes held lust as she looked at him, the red gaze making shivers be sent up his spine.

Katsuki lowered her onto his length slowly, only for her eyes to widen as she held onto him. "You can take it, my love." He said, only for her to claw at his shoulders. As he fully thrusted into her, a satisfied moan left her lips before she leaned against his shoulder for support. "I have so much love for you." He said, making her smile as he began thrusting in and out of her.

"Relax against me, you're being tense." He whispered against her ear as he focused on the way her body reacted to each movement. Small moans left her lips as her nails dug into his back. Her lips were right by his ear, ensuring that he heard each sound she made.

"Guys? Bakugo? Is Elena okay?" Kirishima asked, knocking on the door to the bedroom. Elena quickly tensed, looking in the way of the door. Since the bathroom had no door in to the bedroom, if they walked in Katsuki and Elena would be visible immediately.