043

[mature content]

Elena laughed as she held Mina's hand. "Oh my god! You need to get that!" Mina said, pointing at a pair of black stocking with small orange patterns at the lace hem.

A bright blush appeared on Elena's cheeks before she looked away. "No way! He'd laugh at me." Elena muttered.

"Bakugo?! Laugh at you?! Holy shit you're delusional. I'm pretty sure you could dress up as a clown and he'd still want you to do a fashion show revolving around you. The only time Bakugo laughs at you is when you're being cute, like eating a churro. Or playing with Eri." Mina said, tossing the stocking to her.

Elena caught it, sighing before putting it in her 'to be tried' basket. "Imagine if you got Crimson Riot Merch for Kiri. He'd make you a mother of three in a month." Elena joked, making Mina laugh.

"I already got him three Crimson Riot hoodies, a phone case, some figurines and a poster he has in his room back at home." Mina told her as they looked around the store.

They had been to about three stores already and bought a lot of clothes. Katsuki had sent a few photos of the guys drinking. They were just talking and drinking, and as usual Katsuki seemed most sober.

"Okay so let's try everything on." Mina said, grabbing Elena's hand and dragging her to the dressing rooms.

As Mina rushed into the dressing room, Elena followed suite. The dressing room was fairly big so they could change together. "Alright...you need to test the stockings first." Mina said as she grabbed the clothes she had gotten.

Elena blushed slightly when picking up the fabric. Getting undressed, she took her shoes and socks off before putting on the stocking. Luckily it matched her black tight dress.

"I like it, you're buying it." Mina told her, standing in the mirror as she inspected the red hoodie she was wearing. "That hoodie looks great on you Mina! You should totally wear it with that black skirt." Elena said, turning Mina around to make her showcase the hoodie.

"Great!"

_______________

Elena and Mina laughed in the car as the driver looked at them through the mirror. They had bought at least three bags each of clothes, and had some to eat.

"Okay. We're here." The driver said, getting out of the car and walking around to open the back. He carried out the bags, only for Kirishima and Katsuki to appear, helping out. "Guys! You won't guess who we saw on the way!" Mina laughed.

"The muffin man!" Elena yelled, only for Katsuki to eye the driver, whom only shrugged and pulled the back door down. "The muffin man?" Kirishima asked, looking at Mina.

"The muffin man!!" Mina yelled, only for her and Elena to end up laughing. The driver bowed after Katsuki gave him money before he sat down in his car and drove away.

Katsuki held the three bags of Elena's, Kirishima doing the same as her and Mina skipped away in front of them.

"Did they drink more after they left?"

__________

Elena turned around, showing Katsuki the dress she bought. "Did you only buy extremely hot shit? Cause I'm dying over here." Katsuki said, leaning back in the couch. "I have a few things left." Elena said, smirking.

Mina had given her an idea in the car on the way back, and Elena was dying to be touched. Katsuki had been looking at her like she was a whole ass meal. "Alright, show them to me. Then we're gonna go to bed." Katsuki told her, yawning.