005

[DREW THE PIC MYSELF. I'm proud if I gotta say so myself! THEY'RE ADORABLE!! Oh and this is a scene of them at the beach. However, the shirts are irrelevant to the story. Just a cute detail I added here <3]

Elena and Katsuki walked out of the hospital, hand in hand as Elena held her crutches in one hand to help her a bit. She could walk, but it ached.

"One small step for Elena, and one big ass step for fucking heroes!" Elena yelled, only for Katsuki to chuckle as he flicked her forehead lightly. "What? It's true!" Elena said, smirking at him as she tightened her grip on his arm.

"Ugh, let's go faster. I'm not an old grandma." Elena whined, only for Katsuki to roll his eyes. "We don't have to run. We got all the time in the world." He said, only for Elena to look at him with admiration. "Let's head to Dagoba, why don't we?" Elena asked, holding his hand tightly. "Su-" Katsuki began, only for a few voices to be heard.

"It's her! Come on!" A familiar voice said, making Katsuki turn his head to see the news reporter that has been pestering him for months about Elena. She had sent messages to him, asking him questions, invaded his privacy, god knows what.

Katsuki quickly pulled his jacket off as he put it over Elena's head. "Elena Aizawa?!" The news reporter asked as Katsuki tried to hide her, ignoring the camera. "How is it that you've been gone for months without a trace? After the war, did the government hide you because the one targeting you is still hunting you? Junichiro Yuuji?! Or did you reduce from doing hero work after the war?" She asked, making Katsuki irk before he breathed.

"No questions want to be answered. It's a case of privacy. Please leave." Katsuki said, glaring at the woman. Katsuki made sure not to walk too fast so that Elena could keep up. "Why is it we cannot see her? Is she wounded?" The woman asked, only for Katsuki to look up and glare at her. "Leave, please!" Katsuki said, his eyebrows scrunched together. The woman looked at him in disbelief as they stopped.

Katsuki and Elena kept walking, and upon getting far enough, he took the jacket off her and put on him. "I was going to tell you-" Katsuki said, only for Elena's hand to land in his. "I'm not worrying. This time, we don't have to look after any other villain at the same time. We can take him on. Of course, it's horrible. But...yeah." Elena said, looking at Katsuki. His features softened as his eyes met hers.

"God, I love you." He said as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, side hugging her as they walked. "I love you." Elena said as they walked hand in hand towards the beach. "But how is it that she knows all about that?" Elena asked, making Katsuki groan internally.

"No idea." Katsuki said. But in reality he knew exactly why. He didn't want Elena to worry too much, seeing as she just woke up. He was certain that it was Junichiro who had indeed tipped them about the situation, simply to catch Elena on camera so he could inspect her situation.

Of course, the school had told them to leave the matter at the hands of the heroes, but being the drama seekers they are, they refused. Katsuki held Elena's hand tightly as they arrived at the beach. Elena smiled at the sight of the pretty beach. "One day I want to get married here." Elena said, making Katsuki's face turn red, but Elena didn't even think about what she said, she was in her own little world.

Katsuki smiled, only to nod. 'One day.'

__________

Sitting on the sand, Katsuki's jacket as seating. "So, what's new?" Elena asked, making Katsuki chuckle. "If you want to know what's new in the class, ask someone else. I distanced from them after the war, stupidly enough. I didn't have time..but I can tell you what I know." Katsuki said as Elena leaned her head against his shoulder. "Alrighty." She said gleefully, the sun illuminating into their skin.