chapter 2

ok just so you know, im not putting any seence outside of where aang, katara, sokka our 'you' are.

your pov

aang: your really going to love the air temple __ its really amazing, your going to love it.

me: im sure it will be aang

katara: but dont get to excited, alot could have changed in the last 100 years

i know what she was refuring to. the whole world knows all the airbenders are dead. aang, and someone else i know are the last airbenders. tho no one knows theres another only i do.

aang: i know, but thats WHY im so excited. sokka wake up.

sokka: sleep now, temple later (snores)

urg, my brother sleeps more then a baby or a 100 year old man..... excluding aang of course, his matabulism was frozen, so hes mentally and phicaly 12 while, logicaly hes 112.

aang grew an evil smile on his face, and so did i. i picked up a stick and traced it along sokkas leg, that was inside the sleeping bag and aang screamed

aang: sokka theres a spider-snake in your bag!!!

(im not sure if thats what it was, but im going with it)

sokka emediatly woke up and started hopping in the bag yelling

sokka: get it off!!!! get it off!!!! get it off!!!!

then he fell and realized it was a joke to wake him up. it was histarical.

me: great, now your awake. nice one aang

i high-fived him.

aang: wouldnt of thought of it if you didnt trace his leg for effect. couldnt of done it without you.

me: i know, right? what would you do without me?

we both laughed.

we got on appa and took off. weve been flying 5 minutes in calming silence. then i decide to break it.

me: so aang what was it like... you know, at the air temple.

aang smiled at me, gawd that smile..... wait what.

aang: glad you asked, its amazing, your going to love it. it'll be the best thing you'll see

me: soo, your telling me out of the whole world that we might end up visiting, your saying this temple will be the highlight.

he nods his head in a childish way... cute... ok what. is. happening.

me: ill be the judge of that. you havent been EVERYWHERE you know. plus im sure over the years things chnged and advanced.

aang: i bet you it will be.

me: a bet, how juicy. after we save the world and i think it isnt.... you'll.... have to do what i say for a month.

aang: ohoh ohh, if your so confident.... if you loose.

me: ill... ill, um... ooh. ill take care of appa, if you know what i mean (#2)

aang: oh yeah... that is bad. you must be really sure of yourself to make the punishment THAT bad. fine, but you have to name 5 places. deal.

me: deal, i have it in the bag.

aang: keep telling yourself that.

me: i will cuz its the truth. so what else can you tell me.

aang: nah, it then wont amaze you as much if i do.