53

Aang practicing in front of the beach house with _ with the rest of the Gaang resting on steps in the background. Aang proceeds to firebend arcs with his arms, right leg followed by his left leg. Then he firebends a flurry of small shot, circles rapidly with his arms. Zuko who is looking sternly at Aang's training with his arms crossed.)

Zuko: More ferocious!

(He has an intense look of concentration on his face.)

Zuko: Imagine striking through your opponent's heart.

(Aang firebends another big shot of fire, he turns towards Zuko with his arms in a frustrated gesture.)

Aang: Ugh! I'm trying.

Zuko: Now let me hear you roar like a tiger-dillo!
_ does the roar perfectly, she doesnt just have flames shooting from her hands and mouth, but shes in the air with flames coming from her feet to, the others stare, still not use to the golden flames, tons of heat is radiated from her, she stops roaring and is back on the ground. zuko gives he an approving nod.

(Aang turns back, instantly, stretches his arms and roars rather softly with weak streams of fire coming out from his palm and mouth. Aang grins sheepishly at his weak attempt.)

Zuko: That sounded pathetic! (Zuko lashing out) I said roar!

(Aang turns around, roars ferociously and firebends rather strongly out of both hands and his mouth. the intensity of the flames. Momo can be seen scurrying towards Zuko. Momo seeks refuge behind zukos legs.

Zuko nodding his head in approval. Katara holding three watermelons with straws in them.)

Katara: Who wants a nice, cool glass of watermelon juice?

(Aangs eyes widen with greed.)

Aang: Ooo, ooo, (turns around) me, me, me! (he begins to run towards the house)

Zuko: Hey, (Zuko's hand comes into screen and holds Aang back by his robes) your lesson's not over yet! (Aang tries to break free of his grip and his tongue comically sticks out to show that he is thirsty.) Get back here.

(Aang gets pulled up... Zukos pulling him up effortlessly with Aang looking rather disappointed. _ giggles at her boyfriends reaction and is the only one of the two that stayed put to train)

Suki: Come on, Zuko. (Suki and Sokka lounging on the steps. Sokka drinks his watermelon juice and looks on) Just take a break. What's the big deal?

Zuko: Fine.

(He releases Aang and Aang dashes off, leaving a trail of dust behind.)

_: wow aang, just wow. (giggles, when aang gives her a childish grin then stook out his touge at the words she chosed and he laughed slightly)

Zuko: If you want to lounge around (Aang running towards Katara and accepting the watermelon with glee and proceeds to slurp the juice noisily and greedily) like a bunch of snail-sloths all day, then go ahead! (Zuko turns and walks away)

toph: hey for aang, it makes sence that you want to keep training him... hes not a master yet.... but _ is amazing, who knows how long shes been bending the 4 elements for.

katara: she only knew about the legend thing from the library toph

aang: thats not what she told me, she said she (_ is crazily doing the 'no, shut up' sign, they all look at her, she stops and whistles like she wasnt doing anything)

suki: what DID she tell you

aang: she said she knew since i spoke to roku on the scolstice

katara: what? but she....