33 part 1

The Tale of you Toph and Katara

(The title slide for the tale fades into an exterior shot of the gang's house in Ba Sing Se. It then cuts to a shot of Aang's head in a mirror covered with shaving cream as he shaves it off with a razor blade. Shot pans left to Sokka's head in the mirror to show he has a few hairs growing above his lip which he cuts off with the end of his machete. He then clicks his tongue and points at his reflection. Camera pans left again to show Katara in the mirror as she fixes together her hair loops. Once they are placed, she smiles and the camera cuts back to show the whole room, with them all staring at the mirror, and Momo off to the side on a stool giving himself to bath like a cat. Shot cuts to a dark room where, Toph, her hair a horrible mess, lays face-down on her bed, her blanket sloppily laying over her. A sliver of light cuts through the darkness as the door opens. Katara enters the room and gasps at the sight.)

Katara: Huh! Toph, aren't you gonna to get ready for the day?

(Toph whips her head up causing her wild bed-head-hair to fly about. She quickly spits a large loogy into a nearby spittoon which spins upon impact. Cut to Katara's face as she looks shocked, then cut back to Toph as she gets to her feet and brushes a large amount of dust off her sleeping shirt.)

Toph: I'm ready.

Katara: You're not gonna wash up? You've got a little dirt on your... everywhere actually.

Toph: You call it dirt. I call it a healthy coating of earth.

_: im down with that (shes ok with it)

toph smile at her

Katara: Hmmm. You know what we need? A girl's day out!

Toph: Do I have to?

Katara: It'll be fun.

_: have fun kat, good luck with her toph

toph: your not coming (almost frightened)

katara: of course she is

_: what. i didnt agree to that.

katara: neither did toph

_: but you know im not into that girly stuff, i may be a girl but im not THAT kind

toph: i swear, your my sister, you have to be.

katara: just like toup your coming

_: there is no way im getting out of this, is there

katara: nope.

_: aang, alittle help here. get me out of this.

aang: sorry _. there is nothing i can do. if there was only a reason for you to stay behind. (he said with a childish and devilish grin)

as if you ould read his mind it was like he was implying to say 'well, if we were going out, you be able to get out of your sisters girl day thing... but, we arent'

_: your going to hold that against me when im in sittuations like this all the time arent you?

aang: (with an innocent grin popping the 'p') yep

toph: what are you talking about

they go wide eyed

aang and _: nothing!

katara: suuuurrre

(Cut to outside of a large building that is decorated with pictures of flowers and plants, _ Toph and Katara stand near the entrance. Fancily dressed woman in beautiful robes walk out and smile at each other.)