28

ok im just going to mention 'you' got supper close and attatched to jenjen, snowflake and hot wing. like they are apart of you, that you cant live without them

Sokka: What's out here?

Toph: (kneels and places her palm on the ground) A lot actually. There's hundreds of little-

(Aang turns around and silences Toph.)

Aang: Shhh! I know you can see underground, but don't ruin the surprise. Just watch.

Aang: (watching as the prairie dog descends back into the hole) Heheheha, yeah!

(Aang plays another note, and another prairie dog emerges from a hole close to the camera and sings the same note, just as the previous prairie dog had done. Aang smiles and raises his hands and the flute above his head.)

Aang: I'm putting an orchestra together.

sokka: an Orchestra, huh? Well la dee da.

_: sokka (she scolded)

with each note aang plays on the flute in his hands, the prairie dogs had popped up and mimicked the sound

Sokka: This is great and all, but don't we have more important things to worry about? We should be making plans.

Toph: We did make plans. We're all picking mini-vacations.

Sokka: There's no time for vacations.

_: ok come on, losen up, wheres the fun sokka

sokka: i think i prefure the mature_ better

_: well that 'mature _' also hated you, at on point, does that have to repeat.

sokka gulped

sokka: on second thought, kidish _ is fine... but i still stand by what i said before

Aang: (Looking up at Sokka) I'm learning the elements as fast as I can. I practice hard everyday with Toph _ and Katara. I've been training my arrows off.

Katara: Yeah. What's wrong with having a little fun in our downtime?

Sokka: (crossing his arms) Even if you do master all of the elements, then what? It's not like we have a map of the fire nation. Should we just head west until we reach the Fire Lord's house? (mimics the action of knocking on a door, accompanied by the sound effect) Knock, knock! Hello, Fire Lord? Anybody home? I don't think so. We need some intelligence if we're gonna win this war.

(Aang plays one more note on his flute, and a prairie dog pops out of a hole directly underneath Sokka and sings, surprising him. Katara giggles at Sokka as Momo peeks down the hole. Aang drops the flute and bends a small gust of air to get up on his feet.)

Katara: Alright, we'll finish our vacations, and then we'll look for Sokka's intelligence.

_: does he have any...? (she then looks at toph)

toph: no, thats why we're looking for it!

Aang chuckles at _ and toph's joke, while Katara places her hands on her hips and smirks. Cut to a close up of a map being opened by Aang. On it can be seen what appears to be a town with an iceberg in the middle. To the left of it is a mountain range.)

Aang: Your turn, Katara. Where would you like to go on your mini-vacation?

(Katara leans towards the map and studies it, placing her hand on her chin.)

Katara: (placing her finger on the map) How about the Misty Palms Oasis? That sounds refreshing.

Aang: Oh yeah, I've been there. It's a pristine natural ice spring, and I usually don't use the word pristine. It's one of nature's wonders.