I am truly sorry

Ok, so it might pain you all to know this but......... I am abandoning this account of Wattpad. No I will NOT delete it or this story, god forbid it. I have another account that I work on.

It was formally known as

dannyfentonlover

But is now called

jessicaflashpotter

On said account I write stories of young justice, the flash, snowbarry, Danny phantom, and harry potter.

Hope you all check it out if any of my books interest you. And from the results from chapter 17 IM WHAT?!?!? I now realise that a lot of you have watched harry potter, whether you are potter heads, I do not know, but I know that you are familiar with it.

And to be completely honest, I only watched harry potter 3 weeks ago, I never read the books, only cuz I don't have them. And I binged watched all the movies in 2 days. So I had absolutely no idea who Draco Malloy was at the time, and I had no idea that I had accidently referenced harry potter when I wrote this book 2-3 years ago.

Honestly, I was so confused, I use to be like 'who's Draco?' 'what fandom are my readers referring too?' I never looked it up. And only after I watched the second and third movie did I understand what you had all meant.

I laughed at how long it took me to realise it all.

Anywho, I hope you aren't to upset. But please feel free to check it out.