55

Sozin's Comet streaks over the ground, its red energy destroying the clouds in its path. Appa flying in the air. Zuko and Katara riding on top.)

Katara: Zuko, don't worry, we can take Azula.

Zuko: I'm not worried about her, I'm worried about Aang and _. What if they doesn't have the guts to take out my Father? What if they lose?

Katara: i have faith in both of them, i know they could do it, they'll be fine.
.
.
.
the eel hound swimming through it with Sokka, Toph, and Suki riding on top. A bright red light is seen on the horizon behind them.)

Suki: It's weird to say, but the comet actually looks beautiful.

Toph: Too bad the Fire Lord is about to use it to destroy the World.

Sokka: We're too late! The fleet's already taking off!

Toph: Then we're taking off too. Where's the closest airship?

Sokka: It's right...

(Before Sokka can answer, Toph grabs him and Suki by the back of their shirts and catapults the three of them into the air by bending a pillar of rock up from underneath them. They are flung high into the air, and then slowly fall towards an airship. Sokka and Suki land on the airship's catwalk while catching Toph in the fall.)

Toph: Ugh.

(the three of them climbing up a ladder and into the main body of the airship. The camera pulls back and rotates around to the front of the airship fleet. It continues to pull back until it has reached the front of Ozai's ship, rotating around and zooming in on Ozai as he stands on the front platform, wearing his Phoenix King armour and grinning.

the Fire Nation air fleet flying over the ocean. one airship's cabin from the outside, and then the door leading into the cabin. Sokka and Suki slowly walk towards it and put their backs to the wall next to the door.)

Sokka: Shh.

(Toph walks up to the door and raises her hand to it. inside the cabin where three pilots and the captain are standing. They hear a knock from the door. On the last knock, the door is knocked down by Toph kicking it. Immediately after, Toph falls forward on to the fallen door and rolls, using metal bending to cover the metal door all around her body like armour. A fire blast hits Toph, but she is unharmed. the captain looking surprised. He punches and sends another fireball at Toph, but she rolls backwards to avoid the attack, and in the same movement kicks her leg into the air, which bends the sheet of metal the captain is standing on up and through the ceiling. One of the firebenders shoots a fire blast at Toph, who shields herself with the metal plates on the floor. Sokka and Suki as they both dodge to the sides of the door, avoiding the fire blast which has been strengthened by the comet.

inside of the cabin as the flames die down. Toph jumps up from behind her shield and kicks to the side, bending a large metal pipe on the ceiling towards one of the firebenders and pinning him to the wall. She swings her leg to the other side and bends part of the metal floor up at another firebender just as he attacks, which pins him to the other wall. From her back, Toph springs upwards and clings to the ceiling. She begins crawling towards the front of the cabin. The last remaining firebender shoots a fire blast at Toph but misses. Toph jumps down from the ceiling behind the firebender. He swings his arm around to catch Toph with a fiery whip attack, but she blocks his arm with her armour covered arm. outside the cabin as the firebender's blocked attack bursts through a window. Back in the cabin, the firebender holds his forearm painfully. Just as he looks back up to Toph, she delivers a straight punch to his face. Sokka and Suki watch as he flies through the door and hits the wall off screen. Sokka and Suki peeping into the cabin, the firebender knocked out behind them. They walk into the cabin, which is now mangled due to Toph's metal bending. Toph peels the metal from around her head, then quickly sheds the rest of the makeshift armour off her body.)