15

Katara: This should give us a good idea of what's around here.

Sokka (finishing with the empty bag): See if you can find a menu, I'm starving.

_: your always starving

Aang: I bet we'll find something to eat here! (Cut to a frontal shot of the flyer). The Fire Days Festival. (Reading the flyer.) Fire Nation cultural exhibits...jugglers, benders, magicians. This'd be a great place for me to study some real firebenders!
Sokka (from other side of the board): You might wanna rethink that. Look at this.

The color flyer on top is a wanted poster of Aang. On the lower right is a wanted poster for the Blue Spirit. On the right is a wanted poster for a white haired man

Aang: Hey, a poster of me!

Sokka: A wanted poster. This is bad.

(Aang takes the poster off the board as Katara comes and looks at it as well.)

_: this isnt a good thing, we better go

Katara: I think we better keep moving.

Aang: I have to learn firebending at some point, and this could be my only chance to watch a master up close.

_: um last time i checked the 'avatar guide book' your supposed to learn the elements in order

Katara (looking at the ground, unsure): I guess we could check it out.

_: did you not hear me!!

Sokka: What!? You want to walk into a Fire Nation town where they're all fired up with all their, you know, fire?

Katara: We'll wear disguises and if it looks like trouble, we'll leave.

(Katara and Aang walk over to Appa.)

Sokka (to no one): Yeh, because we always leave before we get into trouble.

(Sokka turns and walks toward the others. the kids and Appa coming out of the forest on a slight hill. In the distance, the walled Fire Nation town can be seen. It is now dusk. Cut to Aang looking backwards to speak to Appa and Momo

Aang: You guys stay out of sight here while we go to the festival. Ready disguises!

Sokka, pulls down the hood of a black cloak over his head, then Katara does the same thing. Finally, Aang, who has pulled his red hood up over the top of his head in a completely ineffective attempt to change his appearance. He sees his friends and grins in some embarrassment. Sokka, hands folded, with Katara laughing to his right.

Sokka (sarcastically): It's like you're a whole different person.

Aang: Let's go.

Katara: I think we need some new disguises.

aang: wait, wheres _

_: hey

aang turns around. he stares. sokka has his jaw droped 10 feet. and katara smiles.

shes wearing a dark red tank top black tights fire nation shoes and a lighter red skirt thats shorter in the front and longer in the back her hair is tide like azula's (they dont know her yet)

aang: wow

she giggles

sokka: you look fire nation, no the point (skeptical and annoyed): Where are we gonna get masks like that?

Mask Merchant: Get your genu-ine Fire Festival masks here!

Sokka: That was surprisingly easy.