part 17 IM WHAT!!!?!!!?!!!

just so you know this chapter has nothing to do with any ACTUAL seances from avatar: the last airbender

late at night _ was out practicing her skills, she knew she was alone. she discovered and perfected so many skills, (yes on her own, shes self taught) none having to do with the original symbolic elements. so much more. much much more.

your pov

this is incredible! im like a machine. a self leaning machine! its like i know everything about my powers and abilities. even if i never knew i had them its like if i was given a blank scroll i can jolt (write) everything i didnt know i know down. like the pen will write down the information and moves i dont even think. like my hand would move on its own and write down what i can do. i can change my appearance for starters, anything, eyes, hair, skin tone, they way my body and fave is shaped. even tho i have a glider, (the one i took from teo, well he said i can have it, the real one) i DONT need it to fly, i can fly on my own. HOW COOL IS THAT! i can shape shift into anything. i can bend light, trees and plants, metal, lava. i can freeze anything, even time! tho i did it once, but its scary, i mean being the only one moving. just thinking about it sends shivers down my spine. oh yeah, when i fire bend, its gold. not red, yellow, orange or blue, its gold. like i did when i snooped on jet, i can be invisible and transport. its a blast being the legend.... and being destined to be with aang doesnt hurt either.

tho its great i mastered all theses skill in an hour. yes i am that good. its about 11pm. i get board. so i just began water bending. im by a fountain and start bending the water, i make it circle me, then i just start freezing it into different shapes. then i heard walking. ive also learnt to hear and see things differently. i can feel vibrations and see who it is. and i can hear anything at a 20 feet distance. and by what i heard and 'saw' its only master paku, and he only showed up as i bent water, nothing to fear.

tho he doesnt know i know hes here, we arent close to where anyone lives.

me: i know your here paku. why are you here.

paku: how did you know

me: thats something this master i point to myself needs to know, and 'her' alone

he smiled at me.

paku: i guess thats fair, what are you doing out so late.

me: i couldnt sleep, i have a lot on my mind, bending helps me think and stay calm... when im not in battle of course.

paku: you and your sister are quite the benders. you mentioned something of being quite good when you were young believe, yes?

me: yeah, i was bending like a 7 year pro at the age of 3

he seemed stunned

paku: thats impossible

wow thanks for believing in me

me: i didnt even know. not until a few weeks ago when i met a friend of my dads, bato, he said there were times i caused him pain, he said i sprained and broke a few bones of his, and others

paku: thats astonishing. i became a master at the age of 14, i had to, and it was a pleasure, for my tribe. your sister is amazing as well

me: yeh but shes been bending tiny moves i mastered at 2. before she was only to do things now such as a gentle push and pull of waves. sometimes it saddened me knowing i was better.

paku: you were gifted, there isnt a problem with that.

me: i know.

paku: you better get some sleep. you need rest