47

Aang: (Momo scurries to his shoulder) Top of the morning, Momo!

Katara: Sounds like you slept well.

Aang: Like a baby mooselion. I'm ready (in an attacking position) to face the Fire Lord.

_: thats good to hear

Toph: So what's your strategy for taking him down? Going to get your glow on (her fingers flutter in front of her eyes) and hit him (punches the air repeatedly) with a little Avatar State action?

(Aang looking down dejectedly)

Aang: I can't. When Azula shot me with lightning, my 7th chakra was locked, cutting off my connection to all the cosmic energy in the Universe.

Toph: You know what I just? heard Blah blah spiritual mumbo jumbo blah blah something about Space.

(something foggy near the horizon)

Katara: Oh no. Sokka, do you think the fog will delay the invasion?

Sokka: No, that is the invasion.

(5 Water Tribe ships appearing out of the fog. Hakoda peering through a telescope with Bato standing beside him. Both are wearing Water Tribe warrior armor.

Aang and Toph at the port, earthbending some docks. an aerial view of the ships docking. _, Katara and Sokka running towards their father with Katara proceeding to embrace him)

Katara: You made it Dad!

Sokka: Were you able to locate everyone I told you to find?

Hakoda: I did. But I'm a little worried, Sokka. (Looks behind at Due and Tho who are descending from the ship) Some of these men aren't exactly the warrior type.

Due: (Excited and full of energy) Whooo-wheee. This place ain't nothing like a swamp. (Points to a rock) What'd you reckon that is, Tho? Some sort of exploding Fire Nation exploding trap that would eat ya?

Tho: It's just a rock, Due.

Due: Well, I'll be.

Hakoda: (skeptical) Is it just me, or are those
fellas a little loose in the leaf head?

Bato: I just wish they would wear pants.

(Cut to Hue scratching his abdomen)

Hue: Pants are an illusion and so is death.

(Hakoda, Bato, Katara who have confused and worried looks on their faces. Only Sokka is smiling widely. Katara, Aang, Toph and some swampbenders standing at the docks.)

Haru: Hi Katara. (He has grown some facial hair)

Katara: Haru, (runs and embraces him) it's so good to see you.

Aang: (walking towards Haru and giving an introduction) Toph, this is Haru. When we met him, his town was controlled by the Fire Nation. So we had to hide his earthbending.

Haru: Katara inspired me and my Father (Tyro comes into screen. Katara is seen blushing.) to take back our village.

Tyro: (places a hand on their shoulders) You helped us find our courage, Katara. Now we're here to help you.

(Toph who looks surprised)

Toph: No way. (Gets into a defensive stance) Is that... (A pair of huge hands appear and carries Toph up. The Hippo.)

Hippo: (embracing Toph) Hippo happy to see Blind Bandit!

Toph: (angrily) You guys here for a re-match?