My Flower: Neteyam Sully

Neteyam came back from hunting excited to show you what he found while hunting today

Neteyam came back from hunting excited to show you what he found while hunting today. He walked into his tent expecting to find you there only you were there, instead it was just his mother and Tuk who happily greeted him. 

"She went off into the forest with Kiri. Once you find them, send Kiri home please." Neytiri said noticing her son's wandering eyes. 

"Thank you and I will mother." He said before disappearing off into the forest to find you and Kiri.

He walked a bit before he started hearing the sounds of your and Kiri's giggles as he approached where you two were sat, he hid behind a tree watching as the flowers of Eywa floated around you two making him smile. 

"There you two are." He says finally making his presence known and scaring off the flowers. 

"Could you have been any louder big brother?" Kiri asked disappointedly. 

"Yes and plus mother sent me to find you two. She wants you to head back home." He said to her as she nodded her head at him. 

"Thanks for showing me, Kiri!" You said to her as she left. 

"You know I was very disappointed when I got back from my hunting trip and my beautiful mate wasn't there?" He asked wrapping his arms around you. 

"I'm sorry, I tried to wait for you at home but then Kiri got restless so I came out here with her. But I missed you." You said placing a kiss on his lips.

"I missed you too, I even brought you something." He said pulling away from you and reaching into his bag. 

"Ney I told you that you don't have to get me anything..just being with you is enough." You said to him.

"I know you have but I thought about you as soon as I saw them." He said placing a bouquet of the most beautiful flowers in your hands. 

"Ney... Thank you....they're beautiful." You said looking at him.

"Flowers....for my flower..." He said placing one in your hair before placing a kiss on your lips.