Heart Wants What It Wants: Tsu'tey

Request: okay I love your tsu'tey stories, so could I request something with him and the human!reader where she is the only human he can stand, and maybe they've always flirted with each other but aren't in a committed courtship yet? But then something happens like maybe one of the Na'vi who hate humans attack her and he practically loses it on them? And he realizes that he can't wait any longer to make her his official?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsu'tey remembers the first time he saw you and how beautiful you were, he didn't care that you were a sky demon.  He never thought he would fall for someone again after Sylwanin but he couldn't deny that funny feeling he felt in his chest when you smiled at him or the first time you spoke to him.

"Hi, Tsu'tey. I'm y/n." You said softly looking up at him.

"Pretty name for an even prettier girl." He said placing a kiss on your knuckles as you smiled up at him.

From that day forward you and Tsu'tey were always together, which shocked everyone because he hated sky demons but not you apparently. He was constantly helping you and accompanying you with whatever you needed, and you were always willing to learn from him.

"So what are we doing today?" You asked Tsu'tey as you guys walked through the forest. 

"Well my flower, I figured that maybe we could go for a ride on my ikran? If you wanted." He asked you.

"Really? I would love to." You said to him with a huge smile which made him smile. 

 You guys made your way over to where his ikran rested and who was looking for you two as you walked over. Tsu'tey smiled as you gently petted his ikran while he got him saddled up for ya'ls ride. 

"Tsu'tey do you think I could give him a treat?" You asked him. 

"Sure thing, my flower, let me do it with you." He said grabbing a piece of meat and walking over towards you. 

"Alright just gently hold it out to him." He said guiding your hand outwards watching as his Ikran sniffed the food before eating it. 

"Did you see that? He took it from me?" You said excitedly making him smile. 

"He trusts you, just as I trust you." He said squeezing your hand with you a smile. 

You two climbed onto his Ikran with you in front of him so he could better hold you so you fall off while you two flew around. You wished you could have an avatar, and experience these things like Jake and everyone was able to and maybe have an actual chance with Tsu'tey. 

"Thank you for that." You said as he helped you off his Ikran. 

"Of course, I'm happy to take you for a flight anytime you want to." He said as you two started walking towards home tree. 

The next day you had been out picking flowers, preparing to make something for Tsu'tey when you saw him later. You were in your own world picking flowers, thinking about what you could make with Tsu'tey when you heard footsteps making you look up and see Enviso and his friends making your smile drop, they were the members of the clan who hated humans.

"Demon! What are you doing out here?" Enviso asked.

"Just getting some samples for Norm." You said looking at them. 

"You don't need to get any samples. You need to go back to where you came from and leave us alone." He said ripping the flowers out of your hands. 

"Okay, I'll just go back to the lab." You said not wanting to start anything with them.