Daddy's Girl: Dad!Jake Sully

Request: hey I'm sorry if I'm doing this wrong but I would love to make a request for another Jake sully x daughter reader if that's possible. It can pretty much be up to you just maybe some fluff would be great thanks!

................................................................................................................................................................

You were your dad's weak spot well all his kids were technically his weak spot but since you were his firstborn daughter, he was extremely weak when it came to you so when you got sick this past weekend, he dropped everything to take care of you and he loved when you were sick because you clung to him more than you usually did when you were healthy. You were currently asleep in your father's lap as he ran a hand through your hair when your mother returned from hunting. 

"How is she doing?" Your mother asked placing a hand on your forehead. 

"A little better, she stopped throwing up at least. I gotta wake up in about an hour so she can eat and take her next dosage." He said. 

"That's good, that means the medicine is working. Do you want me to sit with her so you can go do what you need to?" She asked even though she knew what Jake was about to say. 

"No, I'm fine. Plus we all know the second I leave, she's gonna be miserable." He said. 

"Dad stays." You mumbled shifting in your sleep making them both laugh as Jake leaned down and press a kiss on your cheek. 

"Alright sweetness, when she takes her next dosage try taking her for a walk for a few minutes so she gets fresh air and moves around, so her muscles don't become too weak." Your mom said as she pressed a kiss to your cheek. 

About an hour later, your dad woke you up as your mom finished making your food so you could take your next your dosage of meds.  He frowned at how miserable you looked as you rubbed your eyes trying to wake up wrapping the blanket around you. 

"How are you feel baby girl?" Your dad asked placing a hand on your forehead. 

"Okay, my throat and head hurt, and I think I have a fever." You said to him as your mom brought you some soup. 

"Thanks, mama." You said to her as you began to eat.

"I'm sorry baby, once you eat you can take your next dosage, and then we can go for a walk if you want." He said as you nodded your head. 

"I would love that actually. I feel like all I've done is sleep." You said as your sibling returned. 

"Sissy! I got these for you!" Tuk said running over to you with flowers as Jake put an arm between the two of you. 

"Remember your sister is still sick, so you can't hug her yet." He said as you and Tuk frowned at him. 

"Thanks, Tuk Tuk, they're beautiful. I promise that once I'm better then you can hug me all you want." You said making her smile as she went to find your mother.

After your finished your soup, your dad gave you, the next dosage of medicine before you two went for a small walk so you can get some fresh air and move your body. He held your hand the entire time telling you various stories as you guys walked around. 

"Dad?" You said as you two walked back. 

"Yes, baby girl?" He asked turning towards you, concerned that something was wrong. 

"Thanks for taking care of me these past couple of days, I know I'm not the easiest person to deal with when I'm sick, so I just want to know that I appreciate it." You said making him smile. 

"Oh baby, you don't have to thank me, that's what I'm supposed to do. Plus I know this is wrong of me to say but I love when you're sick because you always ask for me, and make me feel wanted." He said. 

"I'm always gonna need you dad." You said to him as you reached your home. 

"And you're always gonna be my baby girl, I love you." He said pressing a kiss to your forehead. 

"I love you too dad." You said.