Thought I Lost You: Dad!Jake Sully

Request: Hi! I loved your Good Enough story and the way you wrote dad jake...I was wondering if your requests are open.. can you do something with Jake and his daughter??? Where it's based on the battle scene on the boat, and everyone is gathering together to reunite only you his daughter is still missing because you got trapped while making sure your little sister Tuk made it out safely, so he goes back and tries to find you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tuk Tuk I need you to go first." You said to your little sister who looked at you nervously. 

"It's okay Tuk, your smaller and I gotta be able to close this behind us. Please go ahead." You said nervously watching the water coming towards you two. 

She made her way through the hole and scooted back so you would have room to get through only a gush of water came rushing over you and shutting the door leaving you two separated. 

"Y/N!" She screamed pulling on the bars. 

"Tuk Tuk listen to me...I need you to find dad, mom, or someone and bring them back to me. Can you do that?" You asked her. 

"But I don't want to leave you!" She said crying as you laced your hand with hers through the bars. 

"I know you don't but I'm trapped here, Tuk...please I need you to be strong and find someone, I'll be okay." You said even though you knew you probably weren't.

"Okay, I'll be back!" She said before disappearing as you prayed to Ewya that she got to someone before it was too late. 

Jake sat on the rock with your brothers around him watching as Neytiri and Kiri swam over to him he let out a sigh of relief until he realized that you and Tuk were still missing. He hugged his wife and Kiri praying that you two made it out. 

"Where's Tuk and Y/N?" Neytiri asked Jake noticing her two girls were missing. 

'Mama! Daddy!" Tuk shouted as they swam over to her and helped her to the rock where everyone was. 

"No! Sissy is trapped! We need to go save her." Tuk said as her parents looked at each other wide-eyed.

"Okay, we're gonna get her." Jake said without a second thought and slightly even more worried about you. 

"I'm gonna take Neteyam and Tuk with me, so she can show me where she her, I'll send them back." Jake said to Neytiri who nodded her. 

"Be safe and bring our daughter back." She said to him as he nodded his head before following Tuk and Neteyam back into the almost sunken ship. 

"Help! Someone please." Jake heard you say.

"Babygirl?" He called back out as they continued swimming towards you. 

"Dad!" You called out worriedly as the water continued to rise by the second, you could barely keep your head above water. 

"Dad!" You said smiling once you saw him. 

"Alright you two go back to your brother, we'll be right behind you." He said to your siblings who nodded their heads and headed back. 

"It's alright, I'm here baby girl." He said as he tried to pull on the bars that divided you two. 

"Daddy please.." You said as the water rose even more as he worked frantically, your cries making his heart hurt.

"I'll be right back." He said swimming off to see if he could something to break the bars with. 

"Daddy please don't....You said as the water submerged you under it, and you tried to hold your breath as long as you could before you drifted. 

Jake came back and saw you were gone making him even more determined to get you, using what he found as a lever, he was able to use it enough to make a big enough hole for you guys to get through. He swam down and began searching for you, he found still falling downward and was able to grab your hand and found an easier exit out of the snuck ship. He swam to the nearest rock and placed you on it, and began doing CPR, and eventually you came back to coughing out some water.

"Thought I lost you there baby girl." He said smiling at you. 

"Thank you for coming back for me." You said wrapping your arms around him as he held you close to him. 

"I always will." He said as he saw the rest of your family swimming over to where you guys were.

Your mother and siblings all joined in on the group hug, glad that you all made it out alive.