Sonne: Zdog

Request: Heyyy! I love your stories and was wondering if you could do a fluff piece with Zdog where her and the reader are having a date night like braiding hair and watching movies until Lyle or someone comes by and reminds Zdog that that night is the one night a week that all the re-coms get together to just relax and reader is all like you can go I wont be mad and zdog is like I rather spend it with you instead :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were excited to have some time with your girlfriend Alicia finally, she had been so busy the last few weeks training and going on various missions, so when she finally had the day off there was only one place she wanted to be. You finished picking up your room and getting ready just opting to change into a pair of leggings and one of her shirts when you heard a knock on your door making you smile as you walked over to answer it. 

"Hi, baby." You said smiling at her as you opened your door. 

"Hey princess, I've missed you so much." She said wrapping her arms around you and placing a kiss on your lips. 

"I missed you too, please come in." You said stepping inside and letting her into your room before closing the door behind her. 

Alicia looked around your room and smiled at the growing section you had dedicated to all the stuff she always brought to you before her eyes landed on the stuff laid out for tonight. 

"You did all this for me?" She asked as you walked over to where she was sitting and stood between her legs. 

"I did. I just wanted to make tonight relaxing for you since you haven't had much of that lately." You said as her heart swelled at your words. 

"I love it, thank you. I'm sorry we haven't had much time lately." She said. 

"It's alright baby, I understand, and plus that makes us appreciate the time we do get together so much more." You said as she hugged you. 

An hour later you were both sitting on your floor with face masks on while you were catching up on everything that had happened since you guys lasted spoke when you noticed her patting her pockets like she lost something.

"Something wrong baby?" You asked her.

"Yeah, I left my pack of gum in my room. I need to go grab it if you don't mind." She started to say as you stood up and walked over to your nightstand. 

"Here I always keep an extra pack for you." You said handing her a pack of gum. 

"Really?" She asked stunned but also warmed that you thought enough about her.

"I figured there's a reason why you always chew it, so I always try to keep a pack on hand in case you need it." You said smiling at her. 

"I uh used to smoke back on Earth and when I finally decided to quit, I started clenching my jaw a lot to due to stress and whatnot and ended up with jaw pain. This uh helps me from doing that." She admitted. 

"I understand but thank god you stopped smoking. Because if I would've met you when you still smoke I probably wouldn't have dated you." You said making her laugh.

"Really? Not a fan of smoking?" She asked you. 

"No, I always hated it. I had an uncle who was a chain smoker he couldn't go more than five minutes without smoking and it was the worst." You said. 

"I was never that bad but I'm really glad I stopped then because you are more important than smoking and I would've hated to lose you to due to my nasty habit." She said placing a kiss on your lips.

Your alarm went off to wash the masks off your face, so you two went to your bathroom which was still funny to watch your 9ft girlfriend try to navigate. After washing them off, you two went back into your room and ate some food, before Alicia asked if she could play with your hair. 

"Sure. I haven't brushed it out in a few days, so it might be a little knotty." You said settling between her legs as a movie played on the tablet. 

Alicia made sure to delicately work through any knots you had in your hair and try not to hurt you as you rested your head on her leg while watching a movie. Playing with your hair was her favorite thing to do and it helped remind her that her hands were also good for something other than killing. She was almost done with your hair when your door opened making you lift your head as you were both confused as to who was coming into your room.

"Don't you know how to knock Lyle?" You asked him annoyed.

"Don't you know how to lock a door? Hmm?" He asked as you rolled your eyes at him before resting your head back on Alicia's leg. 

"What do you want Wainfleet?" Alicia asked annoyed that he was interrupting ya'lls night.

"I came to see if you were ready for tonight." He said as you looked at her confused. 

"Ready for what?" She asked him confused. 

"Our usual night out. Remember we said we would do it this weekend." He said.

"Oh, I forgot." She said. 

"It's alright. You should go." You said to her. 

Don't worry about girls. I'll tell them that Zdog is really busy. Have fun lovebirds." Lyle said making you two laugh as he left. 

"You should go with them. I know you only get one night a week to relax and not be a soldier." You said looking at her after you locked your door. 

"I know I do but I much rather spend it with you if that's okay." She said pulling you into her lap.

"That's more than okay with me." You said giving her a soft smile.