We Found Love: Miles Quaritch

Request: Hi, can i request a fem scientist/ military reader x human miles Quaritch pls

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Miles didn't make sense on paper, you were a scientist or "science pukes" as he called you guys and he was a hard-ass military leader. But somehow, someway you two managed to end up together and it was the best thing ever that happened to you guys.

Currently, you were in your office looking over some of the research that you and your team had discovered over the last week when you heard a knock on your door making you mumble a quick come in to whoever it was as you finished reading your research. You felt hands start rubbing your shoulders making you moan at how good it felt, your shoulders usually end up bothering you at the end of the day.

"Now sweetheart, what have I told you missing meals and sitting in front of this computer for hours on end?" He said making you turn and see your boyfriend standing there.

"Uh to not to. But I swear it wasn't intentional, I thought I would be done reading over this stuff in like an hour, I didn't realize I had missed lunch, I'm sorry my love." You said reaching for his hand.

"I know you didn't, but I also worry about you and your health. So why don't you take a break for a little bit and come eat something and spend some time with me?" He asked you.

"I would love nothing more." You said taking his hand as he helped you stand up.

You stretched a bit before you guys made your way towards the mess hall where lunch well probably now dinner was being served. You took a seat at your guy's usual table while he grabbed your food and then a few minutes later joined you by placing your food in front of you. 

"You ate some of my food." You said with a pout as you looked at him. 

"Sorry sweetheart, I couldn't help it, it smelled so delicious." He said placing a kiss on your lips.

"Your lucky, you're cute." You said to him with a smile.

You two sat there eating your food and talking about your days, with you telling him about the latest research that you and your team found. You were talking about some of the new plants you discovered when you saw him looking at you with a smile on his face. 

"What is it, Miles?" You asked him. 

"Nothing other than I love you, you know?" He said making you smile. 

"I love you too Miles." You said placing a kiss on his lips.