Mine: Miles Quaritch

Request: Okay well I was going to ask if u could write a oneshot about human miles quaritch x badass military reader, maybe they can be already together or something about miles being jealous because everybody wants her or something it's up to you🥰 thank you again and I would really appreciate it if u could tag me so it'll be just so much easier for me find (even though I check #miles quaritch x reader everyday 😶)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were the best in the military for a female, some say that you were on Miles's level or even better which didn't settle too well with him. So when he first laid eyes on you, he couldn't believe that someone like you could ever be on his level. 

"She's a woman, there's no way she could stab three grown men." He said to Lyle unaware you were listening. 

Lyle throws a knife at you but not for his or the Quaritch's luck you had managed to catch it making them turn and look at you with shocked looks on their faces.

"That's a bit sexist, don't you think? A woman could easily kill a man with the right motivation." You said as Miles smiled at you. 

"You've got a lot of guts. I like you." He said smiling at you as you threw the knife at the wall.

From that day forward Miles kept a close eye on you becoming very impressed with how badass you were for someone your size and from this you two started to spend more time together and then a relationship developed between you two. You mostly kept your relationship private though most people knew that you were together there were still a few that thought they had a chance with you. 

Currently, you were sitting at you and Quaritch's usual table waiting for him when you saw one of the younger marines who had made some comments towards you take a seat next to you. 

"So what's a pretty girl like you doing sitting here all by herself?" He asked making you roll your eyes as he placed a hand on your thigh.

"First off don't ever put your hands on me again. Second off I'm waiting on someone, so move." You said removing his hand from your thigh. 

"Listen, pretty girl, you don't gotta be like that..." He started to say before he was yanked from his spot and throw up against the wall. 

You and everyone watched as your boyfriend threw held this man up against the wall slowly choking him out for putting his hands on you. One thing about Miles is that he was very possessive in a good way when it came to you and you loved every part of it. 

"Okay Colonel, let him go. I think he learned his lesson." Lyle and Fike said pulling Miles off of him. 

"You ever put your hands on her again, and I'll put a bullet through your head." Miles said releasing him and walking over to where you were.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" He asked looking over you for any injuries. 

"A little shaken up but I'm fine." You said giving him a small smile. 

"Let's go have lunch in my office instead." He said grabbing yall's food and throwing an arm around your shoulder. 

When you both came out of his office a couple of hours later, you were both decorated with marks that proved that you two both belonged to each other and to everyone who saw them.