Daddy's Girl P.II: Dad!Jake Sully

Request: Omg can you please make another of Daddy's Girl with Y/n being sick and Jake or Tonowari being the best daddy to us. Us being such a daddy's girl while sick. I'm currently sick and craving for more one shots like this one. Please.

Xx_FrEaKY_xX

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bacteria breakout was going around the camp and so far, your brothers had it and now it had been passed off to you, and you had it the worse out of everyone. After Mo'at looked at you, your parents had taken you to go get looked at by Max and Norm in between your numerous puking incidents on the way there, and once they looked at you, they determined that you should be quarantined at the lab away from everyone.

"No! No!" You said ripping off the wires that we're attached to you.

"Babygirl, calm down and look at me." Your dad said wrapping his arms around you trying to calm you down as your mom looked at your sympathetically.

"I don't want to be here alone. Please don't leave me here." You said through your tears as your dad's heart broke.

"Who said you were gonna be alone? Hmm? You should know the second they mentioned you staying here I was gonna find some way to stay here with you." He said rubbing a hand up and down your back.

"Now you need to quarantine so you can get better and that's done better here because Norm and Max both know how to care for you. I want no I actually need my best friend to get better, don't you wanna get better?" He asked you.

"I do." You said breaking out into a coughing fit.

"Your dad is right ma y/n, we need you to get better. We miss you at home and plus me and your siblings are going to come visit you every day while you're here and I can bring some of your favorite things from home to your room so you can be comfortable, would like that my y/n?" She asked running a hand through your hair.

"I would like that a lot mama." You said nuzzling into her touch making your parents smile.

Your mom left and went to go get you some stuff while you and your dad were showed to a room where max and norm agreed that he could stay with you. They also gave you some medicine to help start fighting off the bacteria, which made you sleepy, you barely remember your mom and brother showing up before you were out. 

"You need anything ma Jake?" Your mom asked after placing a kiss on your forehead.

"No I think I'm good. Are you gonna be okay with all of them by yourself?" He asked her making her laugh.

"I think I'll manage. Just worry about getting a daughter back to normal, we'll stop by in the morning to check on you." She said as they shared a kiss.

For the next few days you were practically glued to your dad, seeking comfort in his arms which made him smile. On the fourth day you were showing major improvement which made your dad happy to see you back to your almost normal self. He had stepped out to talk to one of the clan members about the health of the clan and when he came back, you handed him a piece of artwork.

"What's this for babygirl?" He asked looking at you.

"A little thank you for taking such good care of me the past three weeks." You said wrapping your arms around him.

"Come here babygirl." He said picking you up and holding you in his arms.

"You don't have to thank me for anything I was more than happy to take care of you my best friend, I would've been absolutely miserable not being here with you." He said.

"I love you daddy." You said.

"I love you more babygirl." He said pressing a kiss on your forehead.