Hoodie: Miles Quaritch Drabble

When Quaritch came back from his mission, he didn't expect to see you limping around on crutches. Worry overtook him as he watched you limp over to your desk, and ran to help you as were struggling a bit to sit down at your desk. You were about to thank whoever helped when you saw the blue hands and you knew you were in for an earful from him.

"So you want to tell me why you are limping?" He asked taking a seat at your desk.

"I uh twisted my ankle walking down the stairs a few nights ago, it was a total accident. The doctor said that I should be better in a week or two." You said trying to ease his nerves.

"Why were going downstairs in the middle of the night? You should've been in bed." He asked you as you lowered your head in embarrassment.

The only reason you were even upstairs was that you were going to find a jacket or something that Miles smell on it because you were having a rough night's sleeping since this was the longest you had been without Miles since you two started dating or whatever it was between you two. Well, you found one and made your way downstairs the same stairs you'd been taking to get to his room and where most of the offices were, but you misjudged a step and fell and twisted your ankle.

"Sweetheart, why were upstairs that late?" He asked lifting your chin so you would look at him.

"I was missing you and having a rough time falling asleep so I went to your room real quick to grab a hoodie or something of yours that would help me fall asleep. I found one and misjudged a step on my way back to my room." You said. 

How could he be mad at you for that? He knew that you had trouble sleeping at night, usually, he would stay with you while you slept and he hasn't thought about how it would affect you the first time he left for almost a week.

"Are you mad?" You asked him snapping him out of his thoughts.

"No, I'm not sweetheart. Just worried about you is all, you mean a lot to me and I don't want anything to happen to you." He said placing a kiss on your forehead.

"I swear it was an accident, you know I use those stairs every day." You said. 

"I know you do and I should've left my hoodie or something for you before I left. I'm sorry sweetheart." He said holding your hands. 

"It's alright miles, I promise." You said giving him a soft smile.

"So I think to make it up to you, you spend the day relaxing and letting me take care of you since it's partly my fault." He said making you smile.

"I mean I can't argue with that." You said making him laugh as gathered you in his arms and carried you to his room where he gently set you on the bed and made a pillow stack to prop your foot up on. 

"You comfortable sweetheart?" He asked you.

"Yes thank you, now come join me for some cuddles and a movie." You said patting the space next to you. 

He smiled as he climbed into bed next to you and wrapped an arm around you as you choose a movie to watch feeling him press a kiss on your forehead.