Beauty & The Beast: Ao'nung

Request: ok i would like to request an Aonung x sully!reader where it's kinda based on the song Beauty and the Beast. I just feel like it would be really cute and could the reader be Lo'ak's twin?

...............................................................................................................................................

When you and your family first arrived at the reef you were met with a lot of stares and harsh words, especially from the Tsahìk who didn't want to let you guys stay because you had demon blood and weren't like them but thanks to her husband you guys were granted shelter and were promised that his kids would teach you how to swim. 

Now Tsierya was so sweet and outgoing and very patient with you guys and you two were becoming fast friends and she was pretty sure she had a crush on your twin Lo'ak. Ao'nung, on the other hand, was very much like his mother, constantly reminding you guys how different you were and how you would never survive here, and him and his friends were relentless in teasing you guys.

You heard fighting as you were on your usual walk along the beach making you move closer as you saw your brothers and Ao'nung and his friends fighting each other with Kiri just standing there laughing.

"Come on guys break it up." You said trying to break the fight up. 

"Stay out of this freak." One of them shouted at you.

You kept trying, making yourself roll your eyes at how stubborn they all were until you felt someone's elbow connect with your nose making you fall to the ground with a groan. Everyone stopped fighting to look at you sitting there holding your nose which was bleeding. 

"Look at what you did!" Lo'ak said to Ao'nung who felt bad for what he did. 

"Sis? Are you okay?" Neteyam asked crouching to your level as you shook your head no.

He scooped you into his arms calling over his Illu, before heading off toward the Tsahìk' mauri. Your parents were furious at what had happened, and so was Ao'nung's not believing you when you said it was an accident making you feel bad at the yelling he was getting.

A few days later you were sitting on the dock feeding your illu when you saw Ao'nung approaching you on his making you a little nervous. 

"Hey, I just wanted to say sorry for breaking your nose, it wasn't intentional." He said sincerely.

"It's alright I know it was. I'm sorry you too." You said shocking him because why were you apologizing to him?

"Why are you apologizing? I'm the one who hit you." He asked you. 

"Because I'm the reason you got chewed out by your parents, I tried to explain to them what happened but they wouldn't listen." You said. 

"It's not your fault but I appreciate you saying that." He said to you. 

From that day forward, you and Ao'nung became friends maybe a little close than that and he was definitely nicer to you and your siblings. After that incident, Ao'nung definitely saw you in a different light, all this time he had been too busy worrying about the difference between you two instead of the kind and beautiful girl that was in front of him the entire time. 

"Hey y/n, hi Tuk." Ao'nung said making you look up from the sand castle that you guys were building.

"Hi Ao, would you like to join us? I'm helping Tuk build a sand castle." You said smiling up at him.

"I would love to." He said taking a seat next to you, already offering ways how to help make Tuk's castle better.

"Hey, where's your bracelet that you always wear?" He asked noticing that you didn't have it on today. 

"Oh I lost it, I think it fell off somewhere and I haven't been able to find it." You said sadly as an idea occurred to Ao'nung.

Meanwhile back at your Mauri, your twin and dad were in shock at the scene before them, there you with Tuk laughing and smiling at something Ao'nung said. They looked at each other in shock there was no way this was happening, was there? 

"So you and Ao'nung huh?" Lo'ak said the next morning during breakfast. 

"So you and Tsierya huh?" You said looking at him while you ate making your other siblings laugh. 

You were helping clean up after breakfast before you went about your day when your mom called you outside where you saw Ao'nung standing looking kinda nervous.

"Hey Ao, what brings you by?" You asked him. 

"Hi, I umm know that you lost your original one so I tried to make you one that looks like it, I hope you like it." He said handing you a bracelet that looked exactly like the one you lost a few days ago. 

"You made this?" You asked shocked at how identical it looked to your original one.

"Yeah I did, I know it's not the best but..." He started to say but was cut off by feeling you hug him.

"It's perfect, thank you." You said with a huge smile on your face as he hugged you back with a smile on his face. 

Ao'nung swore from that moment forward he would do anything to see you smile like that and only for him. His heart belonged to you now, it was just a matter of time before you would be his officially.