A Piece Of Me: Neteyam Sully

You had some free time, so were sat in your hut working on the necklace for Neteyam you had been working on for a week now. You were making him a necklace as of way of expressing to him how you felt without actually having to say it, and you prayed that he wouldn't reject you or your necklace. You were quietly working when you heard footsteps approaching your hut, so you pulled out one of the other necklaces you were making for Tut, and hide the one for Neteyam in case it was Neteyam. 

"Hi, baby girl." Jake said entering as you let out a sigh of relief. 

Jake and Netryri had basically become your parents after your mom died and since you didn't know your dad, they took you in and raised you as your own. Jake who had already liked you from all the time you spent with his kids, made it his life mission to make sure you were okay and from that, you two developed a close relationship. 

"One day I'm gonna kill you. I thought you were Neteynam!" You said making him laugh as you went back to working on the necklace for him. 

"I'm sorry, is this for Neteyam?" He asked taking a seat next to you and looking at what you were working on. 

"Yeah, it is. I hope he'll like it." You said. 

"Trust me he will. But I found these today while we were and thought you would want them." He said handing you a box a beads. 

"These are beautiful! Where did you find these?" You asked him admiring them and making him smile. 

"Found them in one of the ships and thought about you, do you like them?" He asked. 

"I love them! Thank you, Jake." You said hugging him as he hugged you back. 

"Of course, use those to make my son something and tell him how you really feel about it, will you?" He asked looking at you as you nodded your head. 

Meanwhile, Neteyam was currently getting his hair redone and having your favorite color beads put into his hair that way he could have a piece of you with him, he couldn't wait to show you and maybe tell you how he really feels. Once his hair was finished, he went over to your hut and was disappointed to see it empty.

"Went for a walk about five minutes ago, you can probably still catch up with her." Kiri said to her brother as he thanked her and went to find you. 

"Y/N!" He shouted seeing you walking in front of him, making you turn and face with a smile on his face. 

You stopped in your tracks upon hearing Neteyam call for you and waited for him to walk over to where you stood. Once he was in front of you, you noticed his hair but more importantly the color of the beads. Your favorite color.

"Ney did you?" You asked as his smile grew. 

"I did I wanted to always have a piece of you with me." He said shyly as your heart grew and you knew this was your moment. 

"Well funny you should say that because I um made you this." You said handing him the necklace you had been working on. 

"You made this for me?" He asked speechless.

"I did...because I umm like you a lot Neteyam a lot as in more than friends and I know you don't think you are special but you are so special to me...but I understand if you don't feel the same." You said as you felt his lips on yours. 

"You beat me to it, sweetheart, I was going to say the same thing to you." He said leaning his head against yours. 

"You were?" You asked shocked. 

"Yes, I see you Y/N." He said squeezing your hands. 

"I see you Neteyam." You said squeezing his hands in return as you knew what this meant for you guys. 

"Will you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend and put this on me?" He asked you. 

"I would love nothing more." You said as he turned and slightly crouched so you could put the necklace on him. 

"It looks good on you like I knew it would." You said smiling at him.

"It's beautiful and feels like it was almost meant to be here. Thank you, sweetheart." He said placing another kiss on your lips. 

"You are welcome I'm glad you like it." You said smiling at him. 

"Well I totally came unprepared but I'm gonna give you this for now and soon as I find something worthy for you to wear then it will replace this." He said taking off one of his necklaces. 

"Ney you don't have to.." You said as he gave you a look to just turn around so he could put it on you. 

"I love it, thank you." You said placing a kiss on his cheek.