Sunrise: Spider Socorro

Request: Hi! I saw your post and was wondering if you could do something for Spider. I don't really have a specific idea but preferably something fluffy. Thanks :)

............................................................................................................................................

Spider had been sleeping soundly when he felt someone gently shaking him, causing him to groan as he slowly started waking up. Once his eyes were open, he found you sitting on the side of his bed, which made him smile as he sat up. 

"What are you doing here sweetheart?" He asked making you smile. 

"Come on I wanna show you something." You said to him, slightly pulling him out of the bed and making him laugh as he stopped to grab his mask. 

"Where are you taking me?" He asked making you shake your head at him.

"Stop asking so many questions and just trust me bubs. Now hurry up, we're gonna miss it." You said to him. 

"Miss what?" He asked as you guys made your way through the woods. 

"This." You said stopping and letting his hand go as you reached the edge of the cliff where the sun was beginning to rise. 

You took a seat and so did Spider only he reached for your hand, which made you smile as you two sat there watching the sunrise together. While watching the sun slowly rise, he couldn't help but look at you, loving how the sun hit your skin, making you glow even more than you did. 

"So what did you think?" You asked turning towards him. 

"I thought it was beautiful, thank you for showing it to me." He said to you making you smile. 

"You're welcome, I'm glad you liked it." You said to him noticing how he was lost in thought. 

"What are you thinking about bubs?" You asked him snapping him out of his thoughts. 

"How much I really want to kiss but I can't because of this mask." He said making you smile as you leaned your head against his.

"This mask keeps you alive skxwang, but I wouldn't be opposed to letting you kiss me once we get back to the lab if you want." You said making him smile as you two began racing back to the lab. 

You two eventually reached the labs with laughs as you walked in and into his room, before Spider ripped his mask off. The second he turned towards you, he placed his lips on yours, and it was everything you two imagined it would be.