Smitten: Jake Sully

Jake Sully was absolutely smitten with you the moment he laid eyes on you. He thought you were the most beautiful girl in Pandora like a gift handmade by Ewya herself and he knew he had to have you.  So every day he made it his mission to talk to you or at least interact with you somehow even if it was just to see that beautiful smile of yours. 

Right now you were out in the forest looking for new feathers for your hair, you made your way over to the tree where your favorite bird usually dropped her feathers at. You smiled seeing her there and thank her as you collected them and started making your way back to camp and back home. You were working on your feathers when you saw Jake Sully approaching your home making you smile as you invited him. You weren't sure what to think about Jake when he first arrived at the camp, ut over time you grew close to him and his presence and his never-ending antics make you smile either.

"Hi, Jake, what brings you by?" You asked him. 

"I came to bring you this." He said placing a flower in your hair loving the way your smile grew from his actions.

"Thank you, that was very sweet of you." You said to him.

"And I came to see if you needed or wanted any company since I finished my chores for the day." He said with a small smile as he scratched his neck. 

"I would love some, I'm just working my feathers." You said gathering him over to where you were sitting. 

"Are you fixing them to add to your hair or your bows?" He asked interested to see how you did that.

"A little bit of both, I usually help Tiri with her bows as well. Would you like to see how I do it?" You asked him. 

"I would love to, pretty girl." He said taking a seat next to you. 

He sat there watching and listening to you explain how you made the feathers for your hair or use them for your and neytiri's bows, he swore that he could listen to you talk for hours. Jake was too busy in his thoughts that he didn't notice you stopped talking until he felt you put something in his hair. 

"There now you are just as pretty as me." You said with a soft smile which made him smile. 

"Oh sweets, you didn't have to make me anything." He said smiling at you.

"I know I didn't, but I wanted to." You said to him. 

"Well thank you, I'll never take them out." He said squeezing your hand and making you smile. 

Neytirir who hadn't seen you or Jake in a few hours went looking for you both, she arrived at your house and heard laughter instantly making her curious. She gently approached where she saw you and Jake in there laughing and talking with each other, which made her smile as she could see the love you two had for each other in your eyes, now she needed to get you two to confess them to each other.