Rivers Run Red: Z-dog

Request: Could you maybe doing something with Z-dog taking care of human!reader while they are on their period? Love your writing by the way <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey y/n, why don't you take the day and next few ones off? You don't look so good." Your boss said.

"Thank you." You said trying to focus on something other than the nauseous and cramping going on in your stomach.

You very slowly made your way out of your office, and towards your room. Once you reached your room, you took some painkillers and changed into some sweats before climbing into your bed hoping to sleep some of this pain off.

Alicia frowned when she went to go get you for lunch and your boss told her that she had sent home because you weren't feeling good. So she made her way to your room where she entered the code and quietly walked in where she could see you sound asleep on your bed.

"Baby?" She asked taking a seat on your bed.

"Alicia is that you?" You asked sleepily shifting in your bed.

"Yeah it's me baby, I went by your office so we could go have lunch but your boss told me that you went home early because you weren't feeling good." She said looking at you concerned.

"Yeah my period showed up today and I've been cramping and feeling nauseous all morning, I came back here to try and sleep the pain off, but it hasn't calmed down but at least the nausea did." You said looking at her.

"Awe baby, im sorry. Is there anything I could do to help?" She asked you.

"I don't know unless you can help with the pain because that's the only thing bothering me right now." You said to her.

Alicia thought about what you said and slowly placed her hand on your stomach which made you let out a sigh of relief.

"Can you keep doing that?" You asked her.

"Of course baby, let climb into next to you so I can help you better." She said as you shifted to make room for her.

She laid down and then you curled into her arms where she rubbed circles on your stomach making your cramps start to lessen. She talked to you about her day and what it had entailed before she came to get you for lunch and that's when she realized that you had fallen asleep against her. 

"I love you so much y/n." She said pressing a kiss against your forehead. 

A few hours later her stomach started rumbling so she very gently moved you out of her arms without disturbing you and decided that she would go get dinner for you two and maybe see if anyone had any of your favorite earth snacks stashed anywhere. She quickly scribbled a note for you and placed a hot water bottle against your stomach in case your cramps were still bothering you and left quickly and quietly as she could. 

You woke up with a groan as you stretched and felt around for your girlfriend realizing that the bed was empty making you confused as you sat up and felt something hot on your stomach making you look down and see a water bottle pressed against you. You smiled as you wondered where your girlfriend went when you saw a note laying on the bed side table. 

"Hey Princess, sorry to leave you but my stomach was growling so I went to go grab us dinner real quick and maybe see if we still had any of those good earth snacks stashed somewhere, I hope to be back by the time you wake up, Love you-Alicia."

You smiled at the note and heard the door open in which Alicia walked in with Mansk following behind her carrying the extra tray of food with a bag of food in his arms. 

"Looks like I got back in time, how do you feel princess?" She asked you. 

"Better thank you." You said giving her a small smile. 

"Hope you feel better y/n. Let me know if you two need anything Z-dog." Mansk said as he bid you two goodbye.

"Alright what did you bring me back?" You asked her. 

"Well I brought back dinner for us but Mansk managed to help me find some zebra cakes and some other chocolate candy we haven't had in awhile, so I brought them back for you well us really." She said with a smile. 

"Thank you baby." You said pressing a kiss on her lips.