Devil On My Shoulder: Miles Quaritch

Request: can u write something where reader or oc is like a metkayina and finds him and shows him the way of pandora & eywa? she falls for him and maybe he was manipulating her at first but he eventually falls for her. some angst if she finds out about who he actually is and who he is working for (rda) but happy ending pls

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You had been out hunting food for dinner when you saw a man clearing not fully na'vi possibly a dream walker based on his clothes laying on the rocks bloody. You raised your spear preparing to kill him when you saw a seed of Ewya land between you. You placed your spear down and rode your ilu over to where he was and decided to help him. Quaritch had been trying to figure out his next steps when he saw someone approach him when he looked up and saw you the most beautiful na'vi he had seen before him.

"Are you alright? Do you need help?" You asked him.

"Yes, I do. Is there any way you could help me get back on my feet?" He asked you. 

"I can, my village is right nearby, I could take you back there and patch you up. Where's your clan?" You asked him. 

"They were killed off by the Sky people, it's just me now." He said as an evil idea occurred to him. 

He would go back to your village with you, and let you nurse him back to health and maybe he could learn about metkayina and how they operate or how the planet operates essentially, and then he could go back to the RDA with new information on how to get the Na'vi to surrender willingly but the one thing he didn't account for was falling for you. 

You both arrived at the village where all eyes were on you two as you approached the healer's tent, your brother and mother walked out and looked at you in shock.

"Why have you brought this demon here?" Your brother asked. 

"There was a sign from Ewya and he needs our help." You said as you stood in front of him.

"Since you saw the sign, you will help him." Your mother said as you nodded your head. 

For the next three months, you had trained him and taught him the way of the people which was difficult at first and made you wonder if he was truly a sky demon. But as time went on he began to listen to you and started to show excellent work towards becoming one of you and you felt yourself starting to fall for him. 

You had been helping him work on his breathing skills, you currently had your hand on his stomach trying to help him focus on his breathing while you looked into his eyes. The next thing you knew his lips were on yours making you smile. 

"Sorry sweetheart, I just had to." He said pulling apart. 

"No need to apologize, I liked it." You said with a smile which made him smile. 

At first, it had been a game to him, manipulating you and the clan into helping him to learn the ways of Ewya and Pandora but now it was finding it hard to do, he was starting to fall in love with you and the world around him.

"Goodnight Miles." You said to him as he walked to your mauri.

"Goodnight sweetheart." He said with a smile. 

You were in shock as your brother handed you the tablet, not believing what you were seeing on the screen. It was Miles, the man you had been helping understand your ways of the people and the planet with a list of crimes that he's committed against Pandora and its people. You were beyond hurt and needed answers as you took the tablet to go find miles. 

"Is it true?" You asked him.

"Is what true sweetheart?" He asked you. 

"Is this true? That your miles Quaritch the man that has been trying to colonize this planet and is responsible for so much death and destruction." You asked showing him the tablet.

"Yes." He said with a sigh. 

"I trusted you! I fucking trusted you! I showed the way of our people and our planet, practically giving you everything you needed to take us down." You said pushing him which did nothing to him. 

"Sweetheart please..." He tried to say reaching for your arm as you hissed at him. 

"NO! I can't believe I was so stupid to think that you actually wanted to change and that you...you actually liked me back, the kisses and everything was all a lie." You said as the tears fell down your face Quaritch looked down feeling extremely guilty about hurting you.

"I never want to see you again." You said before leaving him there with his thought and the tablet of his old self looking back at him. 

For the next few days, you kept to yourself and in your mauri not wanting to be seen or to deal with anyone, especially after what happened with Quaritch. You had mainly cried yourself to sleep and hardly ate, not really having an appetite especially after Ewya had convinced you to save this man knowing who it was. 

"Sis you need to stop punishing yourself, you didn't know." Your brother said. 

"It doesn't matter, I still feel stupid. I gave him everything he needs to know on how we operate and how to essentially take us down." You said as you worked on your weaving. 

"You are young and love and made one mistake. You need to stop being so hard on yourself and eat something." Your brother said squeezing your hand as he handed you a bowl of food. 

A few days later you were talking with some friends when the clan horn sounded meaning someone was here. You looked to the sky and saw that familiar ikran making you panic as it landed and then that's when you saw him get off of it and look at it. You ran behind your mother and brother at the sight of Quaritch, your brother taking a protective stance in front of you two as Quaritch made his way toward you guys. 

"I know I have a lot of nerve being here, but I first wanted to apologize to anyone who I may have hurt including you y/n." You said as you turned from him.

"When I was first brought here, I had every intention of learning how you guys operated as a clan and as a planet so I could take you down but then the more time I spent here learning your ways, the more I can see how beautiful life is here and I hate that it took me so long to learn that." He said. 

"Thank you for saying that. Now what truly brings you here?" Your mother asked. 

"I think I have figured out a way to get rid of the RDA once and for all." He said as your brother motioned for him to continue.

The war was over, you guys had won. It had been two days since the war ended and you still hadn't talked to Quaritch and that made him sad and he needed to make things right with you. He had been all over the island looking for you when he finally reached the small private island that you two would come to before everything went to shit and saw you sitting there. 

"Hey, sweetheart." He said making you turn and look at him. 

"Hi, Miles." You said looking at him. 

"Do you think we could talk about everything?" He asked as you nodded your head. 

"Y/n sweetheart when we first met I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you were and how kind you were to help a stranger like me but I was still hung up on revenge so I figure I could manipulate you and the clan into helping me or showing me the way of the people but as time went on, I found myself seeing the beauty around me and the beauty in front of me. I'm so sorry for hurting you y/n." He said squeezing your hand. 

"It's gonna take me some time to trust you again, but I would like to start over." You said giving him a small smile.

"Hi I'm miles Quaritch, and you are?" He asked with a smile.

"y/n. Would like to have dinner with me and my family tonight?" You said making him smile.