Come With Me: Mansk

Request: need a mansk x reader where he struggles with folowing Quaritch's orders because he see how wrong it is and uh he falls for the reader who ends up getting taken along with Tuk, Tsierya, and Lo'ak? and maybe he realizes how wrong it is so he lets her go and maybe goes with her?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mansk kneeled by the edge of the boat railing with his gun pointed towards the metkayina , not believing his back here fighting another civil war over this planet. He didn't understand why they had to resort to so much violence and couldn't work out a peace treaty with the people. He kept looking around at his friends trying to gauge their reactions but most of them held neutral expressions so he shook his head trying to clear his thoughts when his eyes landed on you. You were currently being cuffed by Lyle but for some reason you had kept your eyes locked on him, it was like you were a sign to him.

You had gotten separated from Tsierya, Tuk, and Lo'ak, they opted to keep you as an extra incentive in case Jake had gotten bold and decided to pull something. You were currently in your cell wondering if your friends and family were okay when you heard your cell door open making you look up and see the man from earlier, the one you had gotten a sign from Ewya about.

"What's going on?" You asked him.

"I'm here to break you out." He said as you looked at not entirely sure if you believed him.

"Why should I trust you?" You asked looking at the man in front of you.

"Because before I died I knew how wrong this was and for a while, I fought against my memories, but as we were on that boat aimed and ready to kill Jake and his son, I couldn't help but think of how this was wrong and how we were gonna kill all these people over some planet." He said. 

"Are my friends free?" You asked him as you lifted your bounded wrists to him to cut.

"They are, already off the ship but we don't have much time, so come with me please." He said grabbing your hand as you nodded your head. 

You guys made your way through the ship pretty much undetected and unharmed, you finally reached the exit when the realization hit him that he was finally gonna be free. You called over your ilu and climbed onto it awaiting his next step.

"You don't have to come with me if you don't want to, but I can tell you are meant for something much greater than this mess." You said squeezing his hand as he looked at you. 

"No it's just that I never thought to be free, I died last time before I got to be free from this life." He said looking at you. 

"Come with me. Let's get introduced to the real pandora." You said as he climbed on behind you and you guys left the scene and his old life.