Chapter 15: Queen of the Dead

Author's pov

"Okay...today, I got so many surprises but this....SHE GOT MORE OF THIS?!?!!!!!!!!!" Bakugo shouted loud as seeing the entire Shadow Army of Jisoo.

He was so shocked that his eyes wided completely due of the menace the Shadow Army was giving more than the army of Nomu.

Not only him, even the Pro Heroes were also too stunned and shocked as turning pale by seeing this massive power she processed.

'Thank God that she's on our side' Suneater along with other Pro Heroes thought in anxious and little relief that Jisoo wasn't their enemy.

She's literally a mythical God of Death and female Overlord with godly powers.

"My Queen, they are already to hear your command" Beru soon said which Jisoo soon pulled out Black Queen's Sword as she looks at her enemy with her purple eyes glowing.

"To war, my Shadows!"

Jisoo soon gave the order which the Shadows screamed a battle cry before charging towards AFO's Army of Nomu who they roar before running towards them

"My Queen! Wait for me!" Kamish soon starts flying towards the battlefield which Midoriya and others started screaming as holding tightly onto the Shadow Dragon.

"AAAAHHH!!! THIS WASN'T ON MY FREAKING BUCKET LIST!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!" Lemillion screamed as hugging Amajiki and Nejire while Tenko in the other hand, he had his arms up and shouting 'Yahoo' in excitement than fear.

He thought Kamish was a rollercoaster.

Kamish soon breaths out purple light flames to the Nomu and burning them and roaring while the Shadow Army Soldiers soon crashed with the Nomu and begun to fight each other by punching, kicking, biting and of course, using Mana and weapons.

"My Queen, Kamish reach to Grade: Commander. You think we should let him joining us while he has the kids and heroes on his back?" Igris asked to Jisoo since he was worried for the kids.

He's the thoughtful knight with a honorable yet, kind heart.

"They will be fine. Kamish isn't careless like Iron. Besides, looks like the so called Demon Lord of All is coming here" Jisoo points out as the Three Grand Marshals turned around and saw AFO coming towards them as knocking off Shadows with his Radio Waves.

"Would you like for us to fight him, My Queen?"-Bellion

"No thank you, he's wants Death... I'm giving him the Queen of Dead" Jisoo soon said as she used the shadows underneath her and soon did the same technique that Jin-Woo did to created armor figure while fighting against Antares the Destruction Monarch and King of Dragons.