Chapter 17: Seoul

{Arc 2: Seoul}

Author's pov

"Ah, so this is Seoul.... it's almost as the same like Tokyo but build different" Todoroki soon said as our heroes, Midoriya, Bakugo, and Todoroki were standing at the street of South Korea's Capital.

Seoul.

After two months of the defeat of All For One and the arrival of the Shadow Monarch, Japan had lot to take care of.

Especially with the dealing of the Hero Public Safety Commission's crimes and reviving the faith to the Heroes, the True Heroes.

Well, it would been difficult if it wasn't for Jisoo who stepped into the battle and helped lot that Japan and some countries considered her as the Savior or even a divine being of justice and karma, the good karma who punishes the wicked.

Other countries still viewed her as the Overlord from another world and her powers along with her Shadow Army to be incredibly dangerous and deadly to the world.

I mean who wouldn't be.

And also, the disappearance of Stain the Hero Killer, Lady Nagant, Gentle Criminal and La Brava after the battle between Jisoo and AFO.

No one knew where they went or how they managed to get away easily from the Pro Heroes and the Police.

But also, the strange events that was happening. Shigaraki turning back as Tenko, Kurogiri revival as Shirakumo, Touya's return to his family....but the one that was most important of all, the Shadows appearance again.

Not so long ago, Beru and his Ant Team appeared again to either threatened fugitives of the Hero Public Safety Commission and hideous criminals to turn themselves in or

Not so long ago, Beru and his Ant Team appeared again to either threatened fugitives of the Hero Public Safety Commission and hideous criminals to turn themselves in or...meeting their end by their hand.

Most of them who didn't follow their warning got killed brutally.

It was now their mission of our young heroes to find the Shadow Monarch Park Jisoo.

"Hey, Deku. You really think she might be here? And her...Army?" Bakugo asked to his green haired friend which Midoriya sighs by knowing there's some doubts on his decision on going to Korea.

"I don't know....But I had a feeling she might be here, I mean you know her name and her name wasn't even fantasy alike" Midoriya explained which Bakugo looked forward with small glare on his face before he sighs in annoyance.

"Yeah, you're right. By her appearance and name, she's definitely Korean... Especially from South and Seoul" Bakugo soon said by knowing that Midoriya was right but still, finding Jisoo would be completely difficult since she's a Overlord and has a army filled of undead shadows.

With a Knight, a Ant, and a Battle Angel.

"I wondered...Why you guys didn't told him and Hawks about Shadow Monarch-...., I mean Miss Park's name?" Todoroki asked innocently to them which Midoriya and Bakugo suddenly got nervous by knowing why they haven't say anything.