Chapter 13: Arise

Author's pov

"Huh?" All For One suddenly, stopped from fighting as he looked shocked by feeling his connection towards Shigaraki through his Quirk All For One was cut completely from him.

He didn't have control of him or see him to take One For All from Midoriya Izuku.

'What happened?.....Why I can't connected to Tomura? Not even my quick can't connect to him? What's happening?' AFO thought in pure shocked as he never expect his plans to failed, especially when they're going to succeed.

But now, something went completely wrong to his plan of finally conquering the world.

He lost his trump card.

Suddenly, he got punched by Igris himself that send him crashing to the trees.

Igris soon felt something which he looked from far where the direction of Jisoo.

"My Queen" he soon said by feeling that Jisoo used Shadow Extraction to revive a new Shadow for the Shadow Army.

Meanwhile with Jisoo and the Heroes

"Arise, Star and Stripe"

A powerful black mists appeared besides Jisoo as a muscular female figure rose from the ground

A powerful black mists appeared besides Jisoo as a muscular female figure rose from the ground. The others were stunned by this kind of power as well, fearing it.

Jisoo looks at her new Shadow with her light purple orbs. "Welcome back to this world, Star and Stripe" Jisoo soon said as revealing the American No.1 Hero Star and Stripe who was now, revived as a Shadow.

"Wait, Star and Stripe as the American No.1 Hero?!" Beast Jeanist uttered in pure shocked by seeing Star and Stripe back from the death since her body was completely destroyed by Shigaraki who's now Tenko.

"Well, yeah. I revived her as one of my Shadows but temporary"-Jisoo

"But how?!"-Edgeshot

"I am the Shadow Monarch which I can revive my previous enemies as my Shadow Soldiers and be completely under my command. I know sounds scary and horrible but of course, I and her made a contract which I'll release her" Jisoo soon explained while the others were completely stunned by her words before seeing Beru and Bellion in some shocked.

"I was happily following her and My Liege after I was defeated and revived as Shadow"-Beru

"I only follow the Shadow Monarch and I choose to do"-Bellion

'Oh, we're so lucky that she's in our side.... Hopefully' Best Jeanist and Edgeshot thought in some nervous by seeing how godly powerful is Jisoo.

Hell, they even thought she was more powerful than AFO himself.

"I swear she's Wednesday Addams or freaking female Overlord" Bakugo mumbled as he met the glare of Beru since he didn't like Bakugo.