Chapter 11: In the Dark, there's always Light

Author's pov

"Come, you crazy smiling bastards!....I will take you to hell with me!" The black haired girl shouted through holding her sword towards them as trying to protect a boy behind her.

The statute gives a sadistic grins at her which it's guards soon pulls their spears upwards that shocked Midoriya.

"No!" Midoriya shouted as he tried to save her but the scene soon disappeared that left him shocked.

'Where is she?! Where's the girl?!' he thought desperately as trying to find the girl before Jisoo appeared.

"That was just memory, Midoriya...The girl you saw there is still alive" Jisoo soon said which Midoriya looks at her in some shocked by her words while she looked calm and unflappable.

"How do you know that?"-Midoriya

"Because that girl who desperately tried her best to protect her cousin...was me" Jisoo answered which Midoriya was shocked by that truth while she looked at the side.

It was the day when she went to the Double Dungeon to saved Jin-Woo and his group, they almost died but got reborn as Players and became the Twin Shadow Monarch.

She never forget that day that changed their lives forever and ended up meeting allies and foes as finding out the true enemy and the reason of the Portals.

"Let's find Shimura Tenko, he must be somewhere in the memories. We must not waste time" she said as walking away which Midoriya soon followed her by knowing she's well experience of this kind of thing.

'I still can't believe it, that was her...But her hair was different...her hair was black along with her eyes who were gray. How that even happened or better question...Why kind of situation did she through after that?' Midoriya thought as being curious about the mysterious Jisoo, the Shadow Monarch and Queen of the Undead.

Despite she looks around her late teens, she's actually in her forties and she haven't even age.

Due of he power and becoming a hybrid of both human and Ashborn's species.

Walking through the path of eternity in the multiverse by her own and her Shadow Undead Army.

Although she doesn't have her beloved cousin Sung Jin-Woo by her side anymore, she only has her beloved army.

'How did she got herself into that situation and why her and her cousin where there?' Midoriya soon thought before Jisoo stopped which Midoriya looks at her before seeing the house in front of them.

"I guess this where Shimura Tenko is being held" Jisoo mumbled before she opened the door as she and the young Hero walked into the house of Shimura Tenko before his Quirk awaken and became Shigaraki Touma.