Chapter 23: Story of how I became a Monarch

Author's pov

After everything got clear and the Pro Heroes went back home.

Midoriya and others remained in Jeju Island for the training Jisoo was going to give them.

Jin-Woo left with half of the Shadow Army along with top level Shadows too. He left out Bellion, Beru and Igris because he needs them to look after Jisoo.

Don't blame him for being cautious.

"Anyways, let's begun our lesson and also, why are you wearing that?" Jisoo asked to our hero trio were wearing their UA uniforms that made them confused.

"Are we going train?"-Todoroki

"Well, yeah, but I wasn't talking about physical training"-Jisoo

"Huh?! The hell?!"-Bakugo

"I guess you don't value your life. My Queen, let me teach him some manners"-Beru

"And cook him"-Kamish

"Beru, Kamish, no. Besides, you're already traumatizing him" Jisoo soon said as Bakugo who was extremely nervous while glaring at them despite the fear he felt.

I mean he knows his limits and he knows he will not survive against Beru the Ant King and Kamish the Shadow Dragon.

He knows they're too powerful.

"So, what will be the training then?" Midoriya soon asked which Jisoo soon opens a portal and looks at them.

"Your training will be studying the story how I became a Monarch, the Shadow Monarch alongside with Jin-Woo inside of my memories" Jisoo explained which Midoriya was shocked by along with the others but yet, he soon recalls that memory scene of her trying to protect her cousin from those evil grinning statues.

He couldn't forget it as he was curious about it.

"Your memories?"-Todoroki

"Yes, I don't consider myself a Hero since I am a Protector. Heroes always are sway by the light with this idealistic righteous look while Villains are the ones who are drowned by the darkness and have this realistic view with extreme ambitions. Similar how Akaguro wanted to be a hero but yet, the reality he saw, destroyed his heroic view. Everything is just in a shade of deep gray in the shadows" Jisoo soon explained which Todoroki and Midoriya while Bakugo soon rose his hand.

"Yes?"-Jisoo

"We will get to see how you became a Monarch? There be more than just that" Bakugo soon said which Jisoo soon starts recalling about her past and about Double Dungeon.